DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's my concern as well, is that he hasn't really battled. Say what you want about Drake, he's done this a few times

Then again, neither had Pusha T ...
Nah. Kendrick's an emotional spiteful ass nicca. Y'all don't get it. That Prince outlived Mike Jack line was some cold blooded ass sh't to say. He'll be more than good. You niccas are literally replicating the Nas Jay sh't in real time. It's legit comedy. Niccas back then said Nas was done and didn't think he could respond to Jay, and that they didn't think he had it in him cah he a peaceful and intellectual brother..........welll.....:sas2:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
That's my concern as well, is that he hasn't really battled. Say what you want about Drake, he's done this a few times

Then again, neither had Pusha T ...
This is why the whole "Kendrick Lamar has this easy" from people has me confused. Kendrick isn't battle tested. People are under estimating Drake while potentially overestmating Kendrick.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
What’s the angle when someone talked about it themself?

And in this climate with drake’s core fans and his notoriety for playing with young girls? Hell nah,

Anybody repping anywhere in California or Toronto needs to sit this beef out, enough dikk sucking in these threads without y'all clearly biased clowns :scust: