DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
kobe-soft.gif

Jards

All Star
Daps
Just heard the What’s Beef interpolation - this shyt about to go up :wow:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
What? Who has time to switch to another name to neg? The fukk am I scared of?

I'm glad you addressed it. Who the fukk has another account to neg?

And you nikkas dapping it is lame as he is.
Bro these are kenny stans. They dont go outside. They think we actually care about this like they do. This guy dreaming up coli conspiracys because he cant handle others dont agree with him. I negged him for negging you over nothing. Since we giving out negs and all. I said lets share.

Now ima rep 30 people and neg him again and ruin his night

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Always about the bytches…. nikkas getting mad at other nikkas because they took a bytch they was trying to wife up :pachaha:
I think it's moreso Drake purposely targeting chicks who are seen out with other nikkas,

I get it snipers gonna snipe, but enough people have show him messaging their women, and EVERY time he beef with someone he manages to drag women into it to disrespect nikkas

Last edited:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for Coli brehs - how important is a fire beat for a classic diss track? interested to see the discussion on this. All my faves have insane beats, and i dunno i feel they really capture help harness the energy of a good diss. But maybe there are examples of good disses with meh beats

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
One fruity Canadian reppin another.... :laugh:

Good one "49ers Braves & Celtics". You woke up 1 day in the 90's after getting your back blown out all night and said "who the best teams right now?" and took all the 1st place squads as your favorites :umad:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
That new version sound tuff I won't front.
I not so sure its a tuff diss track though as if we are talking about directly at Kendrick, but as far as backing off everyone together it was good.