DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you stupid ass AI niccas that sh't was real.

That whole Top Dawg owning 50% of Dot's publishing "drop and give me 50" line is acc quite nice in retrospect :obama: ok young man...but it seems like they sampled the biggie "get money" adlib instead of the pac "take money" adlib? Why they do that. That "take money" adlib would've added even more levels to the Top Dawg sh't. Anyway...

Diss ain't really all that still though. Let's see what Dot returns with. If I was him I would sample long kiss goodnight and just go ham for 5 mins and call it a day.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Glad I didn’t hear the first version because the beat on the second version is fire

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

OvO stans putting in overtime hyping this lol
y'all were on your knees for Kendrick Nobars a week ago for "fukk the big 3 its just me!" ass bars :mjlol:

he said "I mean awww!" and yall started sucking dikk :wow:

yall hyped a man saying "nikka bom!" like it was the hardest bar of the year. :wow: absolute insanity

gotta give it up to kendrick stans, they know how to overhype and overrate better than anyone else.

Now we get some real bars and yall downplay it lol

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
What’s the angle when someone talked about it themself?

And in this climate with drake’s core fans and his notoriety for playing with young girls? Hell nah,
If shyt goes that deep into the beef and Kenny mentions Drake talking to underage girls it's a automatic W for Kendrick.:francis:

This shyt right here crazy.