DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
It’s nuclear for Drake’s standards but Kendrick about to clean this up.

Iran just launched some drones at Israel, you better focus more on barricading the cave you hiding in and less on posting about this beef :dead:

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
naw the final version of this shyt goes. Not a nuclear bomb in the sense of killing everyone but the fact he got at that many people that direct was pretty impressive for me (im grading all these nikkas onnthe new era scale lol). Its not a better song that “Like That” but clearly the better diss. Dot gotta come outside now for real.
Crying at this fact here lmao

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
The problem with dissing Drake is the man has already been exposed for hiding a child, not writing his own music, and giving Baby royalties. What on earth could you possibly say about this man :mjlol:

They gon have to expose him being into some gay shyt. Otherwise I don’t see what is making a dent at this point

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
if im drake i gotta worry about people in OVO leaking shyt, i gotta worry about a monster kendrick response and I gotta worry about 6 other nikkas exposing me

People think drake just gonna clean kendrick up and be done with it. Lol drake gonna be getting subbed for the next 10 years