DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
his voice sounds terrible tho

i hate when rappers do that whisper voice to flow over the beat lol

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I thought this was a cool diss and there were some legit hilarious lines, but the fact that people think it’s artificial intelligence and you have a ghostwriter talking about he sent him something better beforehand is :laff: It reminds me of when people found out Drake was offering up to 100K to find info on Pusha T.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The song was about not being molested, and why his mom thought he was. So no.

But the Whitney shyt? You can see where he's going. If that didn't for Hov I'm not seeing it working here.

I don’t know man. His mom kept asking him “did he touch you” because she didn’t believe his answer. She was also molested at a young age.

And then the part about Whitney asking him to get therapy bc he kept cheating on her. I’m not gonna front. When I first heard it, I interpreted it as him cheating on her with another man.

Lots of hints at child molestation trauma and rappers putting on a front bc they were touched at a young age.

Hopefully I’m wrong

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
naw the final version of this shyt goes. Not a nuclear bomb in the sense of killing everyone but the fact he got at that many people that direct was pretty impressive for me (im grading all these nikkas onnthe new era scale lol). Its not a better song that “Like That” but clearly the better diss. Dot gotta come outside now for real.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kendrick talked about possibly being molested by his older male cousin on his last album.

Y’all think Drake would go that far or is everything fair game?
What’s the angle when someone talked about it themself?

And in this climate with drake’s core fans and his notoriety for playing with young girls? Hell nah,