DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
did Drake ignore Future or is there a shot I’m not getting that’s aimed at Hendrix ?
One couple of bars are a direct response to Future you my number 1 fan dawg. He saying gave Future his number 1 life is good and only other number 1 wait for you because the producer of the track ATLJacob said Tems wouldn’t clear the sample without Drake asking her on a DJVlad interview. The rolling loud bar was about him playing that like that song when Travis was jumping up and down. Switching chains bar is about Future having multiple OVOFBG chains then tens day ago posting a XO chain. Metro booming is managed by Sal who is The Weeknd manager him and CashXO. That’s why he said this beef been brewing for a year wasn’t about the Like That track. You see Metro reply with the biggest 3 pic of him, Future and Metro. The Metro shut up your hoe ass up and make some drums is one he feel like a Metro is a nobody to him and it’s rumored that Metro don’t do the melodies on his beat mostly drums. The drop and give 50 bar is a rumor that Kendrick is obliged to pay Topdawg 50 million to complete the deal that’s the split bar because he had to give up splits as part of getting out of his contract so splits with TDE, Aftermath and Interscope along with his own new label pgLang. It’s a lot of bars about Weeknd scared to back the 6. The tricking on nikkas bar is CashXO buying chains and giving them money for protection and The Weeknd is getting extorted back home. The Rick Ross bars are self explanatory. The big 3 bars is Drake never said that, that was J Cole bar. He consider himself twice as big. The other bars are about him digging up dirt on Kendrick he can’t wait to drop. The sample and beat switch is him begging Kendrick to drop that 4 year old diss track he already heard.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw bro Drake had some bars in this

You can’t say this wasn’t good
They trying hard af to hate. Starting at their alerts and watching this thread go up like
vogZM0.gif

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Kendrick talked about possibly being molested by his older male cousin on his last album.

Y’all think Drake would go that far or is everything fair game?
I think everything is fair but Kendrick brought that up himself and it would really open the door to Drake "talking" to teenagers the way he does