Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ya'll pounce on anything. The texts are suspect, but there's nothing criminal or illegal about the text especially without context. Coercing or enticing a minor is illegal, but "I miss you" is vague.

If my 14 year old daughter got a text from a grown ass man that isn’t a close relative, I’m airing him out cause wtf you got to miss with a 14 year old!?:mjtf:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll pounce on anything. The texts are suspect, but there's nothing criminal or illegal about the text especially without context. Coercing or enticing a minor is illegal, but "I miss you" is vague.

That's genuinely how a groomer would text though, with a level of plausible deniability to anything actually illegal despite being inappropriate.

But I'm done posting in these type of threads.

People are just going to rock with who they rock with regardless of how much smoke there is, which is crazy to me just at a human level as grown people with children/younger sisters/cousins etc...

I'm not getting at you specifically breh just what I keep seeing in all the threads.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
That's genuinely how a groomer would text though with a level of plausible deniability to anything actually illegal despite being inappropriate.

But I'm done posting in these type of threads.

People are just going to rock with who they rock with regardless of how much smoke there is, which is crazy to me just at a human level as grown people with children/younger sisters/cousins etc...

I'm not getting at you specifically breh just what I keep seeing in all the threads.
i listen to :sitdown: 's podcast on predators, and you're correct

groomers will start small with the sweet talk before pouncing.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I've never even added any of my own nieces on social media until they hit their twenties, just sayin'.