Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
its disgusting how this guy gets so many passes just because yall are bytch nikkas and wannabe black cac fakkits who relate to him

this is clear predatory and borderline pedo behavior
Wopwopwopwopwopwop

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
“weird” is awfully wide net to pitch...if its covering both innocuous text messages to other entertainers AND sleeping in the bed with little boys and paying millions in hush money to families who said you raped their kid...one is only weird if you can only process texting a 14 year old to be sexual with heavy implications of pedo shyt...the other is quite light handed in the context of someone that has had allegations of fukking kids over the course of decades...and to the energy spent between the two be polar opposites all comes down you to being completely full of shyt...but yeah all these things in context and using common sense is just “weird “...these text messeges are “unsettling” but MJ gets your unwavering support...either you hate drake so much you’re willing to pretend you think he’s a pedo...or you’re able to turn off your pedo outrage meter solely depending on how much you like the person as a artist...equal parts pathetic either way

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: defend a pedo 5+ years because you can't imagine getting a girl or having a fun night out without Drake's music as the soundtrack brehs

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Drake def a groomer

if he never cross the line he still a creep

no reason to be try to talk to her, billie ilish and various senior . freshmen college athletes that teen model they have a ton of pics of him with

he mental immature- never had a serious relationship and never got married

and because he the biggest star in the world nobody ever said hey dont be a creep - your be weird chill out

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: defend a pedo 5+ years because you can't imagine getting a girl or having a fun night out without Drake's music as the soundtrack brehs

You’re one of these dudes that turn full retarded with anything that involves Drake …being a pedophile is literally the sickest crime a person can commit, and flat out you’re a piece of shyt for conflating “weird text messages” that in all reality is absolutely nothing, with “HE’S A pedophile!” because it’s some rapper you have some kinda weirdo irrational hate for

It was sad as fukk 5+ years ago, and it’s sad as fukk right now

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
it can be completely nothing but it is still weird and creepy as hell and I hope he understands why. The only 30 year old man texting you like this is your father or very close uncle that the family trusts

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
it can be completely nothing but it is still weird and creepy as hell and I hope he understands why. The only 30 year old man texting you like this is your father or very close uncle that the family trusts
She texted drake r u mad at me
If a 14 or old texted me that I'd have a heart attack