Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I defended MJ against the false ass documentary.

Outside of that I said point blank MJ was weird. Weird as fukk.

Drake stans can't even answer a straight question about whether or not they'd let a 32 year old text a 14 year old family member. I point blank said I wouldn't let MJ around any kids, because of how weird he is.

Never called Drake a pedo.

So....yeah. If you're gonna be on my dikk at least have your facts straight.

As far as the hill billy shyt....people know where I'm from. We can do a ban bet if you want. :manny:

Thank you, dude is a clown. MJ had a whole ass fake documentary against him. Anybody with half a brain would've called that shyt out.

Fred.

“weird” is awfully wide net to pitch...if its covering both innocuous text messages to other entertainers AND sleeping in the bed with little boys and paying millions in hush money to families who said you raped their kid...one is only weird if you can only process texting a 14 year old to be sexual with heavy implications of pedo shyt...the other is quite light handed in the context of someone that has had allegations of fukking kids over the course of decades...and to the energy spent between the two be polar opposites all comes down you to being completely full of shyt...but yeah all these things in context and using common sense is just “weird “...these text messeges are “unsettling” but MJ gets your unwavering support...either you hate drake so much you’re willing to pretend you think he’s a pedo...or you’re able to turn off your pedo outrage meter solely depending on how much you like the person as a artist...equal parts pathetic either way

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
“weird” is awfully wide net to pitch...if its covering both innocuous text messages to other entertainers AND sleeping in the bed with little boys and paying millions in hush money to families who said you raped their kid...one is only weird if you can only process texting a 14 year old to be sexual with heavy implications of pedo shyt...the other is quite light handed in the context of someone that has had allegations of fukking kids over the course of decades...and to the energy spent between the two be polar opposites all comes down you to being completely full of shyt...but yeah all these things in context and using common sense is just “weird “...these text messeges are “unsettling” but MJ gets your unwavering support...either you hate drake so much you’re willing to pretend you think he’s a pedo...or you’re able to turn off your pedo outrage meter solely depending on how much you like the person as a artist...equal parts pathetic either way

Weird means "the behavior isn't normal."
It is weird, in both cases. If you want to argue MJ is weirder than Drake :yeshrug: knock yourself out but the people defending MJ at least admitted his behavior wasn't normal. Including me.

I literally cannot get a single Drake fan on this board to admit a 32 year old texting a 14 year old is weird.

All that other shyt you're talking about is for the birds. Don't really understand how I'm full of shyt when I just posited the question "would you let a 32 year old text a 14 year old?" and your response was to throw a dead man under the bus.

Which is especially bizarre considering the FBI investigated MJ for 10 years and found nothing.

Fred.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I literally cannot get a single Drake fan on this board to admit a 32 year old texting a 14 year old is weird.

oh word? well you got one here. of course it is. the caping and cognitive dissonance when it comes to people on the internet's (not just the coli) favorite rappers, athletes & entertainers is mad amusing to me. it's ok to admit their flaws. you ain't getting money with them dudes

drizzy chatting with a 14 year old girl about relationships, boys and going out to dinner with her 2 nights in a row. hmmm... then when they asked lil mama to give details on their conversation she giggles and says that stays in the texts. on what planet does this NOT sound weird and raise a serious red flag?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Weird means "the behavior isn't normal."
It is weird, in both cases. If you want to argue MJ is weirder than Drake :yeshrug: knock yourself out but the people defending MJ at least admitted his behavior wasn't normal. Including me.

All that other shyt you're talking about is for the birds. Don't really understand how I'm full of shyt when I just posited the question "would you let a 32 year old text a 14 year old?" and your response was to throw a dead man under the bus.

Which is especially bizarre considering the FBI investigated MJ for 10 years and found nothing.

Fred.

:stopitslime:

People aren’t willing to say it’s “weird” because the obvious implication in this thread is it’s “weird” because the text aren’t just random good natured innocent text messages to fellow entertainers that also happen to be fans, but secretly sexually charged “grooming tactics” of a predator that’s trying to fukk underaged girls on the low...stop playing stupid dog..you’re so unnerved at the prospect of drake sending a text message....but hey at least the feds didn’t actually find live video footage of MJ fukking kids while confessing to the cam, so nothing to see there...just "weird" habits of wining and dining little boys and their fam until they're paid off enough to let grown men sleep with their 9 year old sons alone in their locked bedroom, let's assume the best possible scenario there... but assume these text messages are worst case scenario pedo honeypots to lure teenage girls to...what exactly?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Shout out to the Drake stans that couldn't give me a straight answer on whether or not they'd let a 32 year old text their 14 year old daughter.

fukking weirdos.:mjlol:

Fred.
Random 33 year old man texts a Coli posting Drake stan's 14 year old daughter...
TheAccountant-BeltXKnife06-sg.gif

Drake texts a Coli members 14 year old daughter..

UnequaledHelplessDrever-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:what:

Man y’all dudes are fukking disgusting .
Ive been genuinely disgusted at some of these responses...seriously.

Yall sick.
What's wild is pedophilia and deviant sexual behavior runs rampant in the entertainment industry. So this shyt being "normal" in that specific field is....unsettling.

Fred.
An Open Secret (2014) - IMDb

This documentary exposed pedophiles and sexual deviants in the entertainment industry. It is unfortunately way too commonplace.

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
People in here really be trying to justify this kinda behaviour.

Shyt it’s like the where’s Waldo of closet predators/pedos up in here.

Y’all was the kinda weird dudes that finished high school for like 5/6 years & lusting after schoolies. fukks wrong with y’all.

fukk Drake & fukk everyone defending this kinda of behaviour.

It’s NOT okay to be texting preteen girls regardless of fame or whatever PERIOD. fukk all this “ bu bu buh it’s a different industry, it’s diffrent” nah fukk all that noise.
That kinda shyt just ain’t right.

This grown ass man child lover weirdo trying to be the next R Kelly/Nelly

shyts disgusting.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

People aren’t willing to say it’s “weird” because the obvious implication in this thread is it’s “weird” because the text aren’t just random good natured innocent text messages to fellow entertainers that also happen to be fans, but secretly sexually charged “grooming tactics” of a predator that’s trying to fukk underaged girls on the low...stop playing stupid dog..you’re so unnerved at the prospect of drake sending a text message....but hey at least the feds didn’t actually find live video footage of MJ fukking kids while confessing to the cam, so nothing to see there...just "weird" habits of wining and dining little boys and their fam until they're paid off enough to let grown men sleep with their 9 year old sons alone in their locked bedroom, let's assume the best possible scenario there... but assume these text messages are worst case scenario pedo honeypots to lure teenage girls to...what exactly?

These threads have me feeling naive. The indication is that a man wouldn't be texting a teenage girl that's not related to them for no other reason than sexual motivations (even if they admire her work and are a fan of hers and can relay some experiences they may have in that industry). While I admit that it is unusual, I reject the premise that something sinister is happening without more substantial proof.