AND U TEXTUNG A 14 YR OLD LUKE U TRYING TO PUT A BID IN

INSANITY

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You a FAN, stay yo ass inside

This has nothing to do with being a fan. Do you know how serious it is to have pedo allegations attached to your name? This isn't just laughs and giggles and regular Hip Hop discussion. That isn't something you wish on your worst enemy.

If this thread was actual proof of him being with an underage girl, this would be different.

Maybe you should consider staying inside and out of real discussions.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If my 14 year old daughter got a text from a grown ass man that isn’t a close relative, I’m airing him out cause wtf you got to miss with a 14 year old!?:mjtf:

The texts obviously surfaced. Where are her parents? Where are the charges? You do know that if this was deemed inappropriate in the era we are in, Drake would be raided right now.

In regard to him missing 14 year olds, this is Hollywood we are talking about. What we find abnormal is socially acceptable to them. Never said it was right.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's genuinely how a groomer would text though, with a level of plausible deniability to anything actually illegal despite being inappropriate.

But I'm done posting in these type of threads.

People are just going to rock with who they rock with regardless of how much smoke there is, which is crazy to me just at a human level as grown people with children/younger sisters/cousins etc...

I'm not getting at you specifically breh just what I keep seeing in all the threads.

How would you know how a groomer would text unless you were one?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:Let me just block you with this nonsense response

2 days in a row I've had to block you neighborhood watch nikkas :scust:

Good. Do that. I'm a block you too because you know a lil' too much about the texting behavior of groomers.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celine Dion met her husband when she was 12 years old. He was 38 years old. He was her manager. They started dating when she was 19. Ironically, they from Canada.

^^^ this was completely inappropriate to me, but again, this is Hollywood.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
if he never cross the line he still a creep

And this is the point right here. Even worse, his crisis team had those girls try and help him out by only stepping on anything sexual, but they basically all confirmed Drake moving weird and said "yes, Drake and I had interactions at these ages". :dead:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The texts obviously surfaced. Where are her parents? Where are the charges? You do know that if this was deemed inappropriate in the era we are in, Drake would be raided right now.

In regard to him missing 14 year olds, this is Hollywood we are talking about. What we find abnormal is socially acceptable to them. Never said it was right.
Right, cause every pedophile goes to jail. Especially rich ones with ties to major corporations :troll: