Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Shout out to the Drake stans that couldn't give me a straight answer on whether or not they'd let a 32 year old text their 14 year old daughter.

fukking weirdos.:mjlol:

Fred.

:russ:

be all over this board defending MJ who has all kinda lil boys making first hand allegations that he raped them at 9 and 10 years old shyt and is confirmed to have regularly slept in the same bed as kids...but have the nerve to pretend you think Drake is a pedophile because of benign non sexual text messages... full of shyt, intellectually dishonest hillbilly nerd brehs

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:russ:

be all over this board defending MJ who has all kinda lil boys making first hand allegations that he raped them at 9 and 10 years old shyt and is confirmed to have regularly slept in the same bed as kids...but have the nerve to pretend you think Drake is a pedophile because of benign non sexual text messages... full of shyt, intellectually dishonest hillbilly nerd brehs
All lies tho. I understand ur sentiment but this post is bullshyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
She makes her own money and she probably breaking them off proper. She can’t be punished like a normal kid that needs financial support...she can only be advised on 95% of stuff.

However the sausage is made the sausage is made.

However, when you was 14. I bet no one would have stopped you from a couple of dates with a 30yr old female celeb. You would have been congratulated and had support. Your fam probably would have told you to shut your mouth so she doesn’t get in trouble and you can milk the situation.

Drake not a random 30yr old and is considered fairly young (14-34)....plus he’s a top star. Unless something improper comes up it’s best left alone. Superstar world is different.

fukk you and your pedophile azz :pacspit:

You Drake stans need to be beaten with a sledgehammer for justifying touching on kids.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
All lies tho. I understand ur sentiment but this post is bullshyt.

Nah, we're either gonna have to keep it a hundred or stop playing and acting stupid entirely... especially about something as serious and vile as pedophilia... if you're gonna go around throwing that type of shyt on people, even entertaining it... there has to be some level of sincerity behind more than "i like them or don't like them as fukking musical artists"... You can't be defending MJ at every turn with all the goddamn circumstantial evidence and DIRECT FIRST HAND ALLEGATIONS against him, but then in the very next one all but calling Drake a pedo because of some nothing ass texts... it's plainly pathetic, certain shyt gotta fall out of the realm of this silly ass "i dont like an artist so I'll treat them like the Antichrist on the internet" games folks play... And pedo shyt gotta be at the top of that list

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Proudly Come to the defense of pedo jew rappers that wear blackface brehs

:scust: did OVO all stars @CrimsonTider and @WickedGames answer this question or deflect how many streams scorpion has?:jbhmm:
Yeah it's a pattern with Drake but also a pattern with Jews if I'm being honest. Their ancient lord they used to pray to, Moloch, makes a lot morr sense now. Sacrificing kids and shyt.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Ironic that I see this thread after I found out a former co-worker just got arrested for fukkin' a 14 yr old in the back of a car. He was 27, but told her he was 17.

He not Black:whew:

Wtf is up with these nikkas... There's grown sexy ass p*ssy everywhere... Why ruin a child's life like that? Foh b

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, we're either gonna have to keep it a hundred or stop playing and acting stupid entirely... especially about something as serious and vile as pedophilia... if you're gonna go around throwing that type of shyt on people, even entertaining it... there has to be some level of sincerity behind more than "i like them or don't like them as fukking musical artists"... You can't be defending MJ at every turn with all the goddamn circumstantial evidence and DIRECT FIRST HAND ALLEGATIONS against him, but then in the very next one all but calling Drake a pedo because of some nothing ass texts... it's plainly pathetic, certain shyt gotta fall out of the realm of this silly ass "i dont like an artist so I'll treat them like the Antichrist on the internet" games folks play... And pedo shyt gotta be at the top of that list
But the allegations have been proven lies and/or admitted lies by the people themselves. I DO agree that nikkas can’t just be saying Drake is a Pedo without evidence or even accusations of him doing pedo shyt. That is NOT some shyt u just pin on someone like that.