Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I just watched that and the fukking crowd was cheering that shyt on like holy shyt this is fukking crazy. The hoops these dudes on here are defending is sick as fukk. No joke.
Breh that shyt wild !!!

they boo when she said her age then cheered again when he kissed her .

5 star thread.

some of the best Juelzing I've seen in ages

:mjgrin:
Gross !!!

@Basaglia @NV-ME @KBadd

What y’all say again nikkas don’t care when it’s their favs ? :smh:.

Last edited:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
What about this one ?
:gucci:

exactly. how can anyone with common sense and an ounce of decency deny how inappropriate this is? forget how cornball and thirsty this was to begin with even if she was of age lol smh....

but afterwards she TOLD YOU SHE WAS UNDER 18 son. and you still continued? wow. and i have no underlying agenda against champagne, been a diehard fan since comeback season. but let's get real here this shyt is brazy

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
exactly. how can anyone with common sense and an ounce of decency deny how inappropriate this is? forget how cornball and thirsty this was to begin with even if she was of age lol smh....

but afterwards she TOLD YOU SHE WAS UNDER 18 son. and you still continued? wow. and i have no underlying agenda against champagne, been a diehard fan since comeback season. but let's get real here this shyt is brazy
This is in front of everyone so imagine behind the scenes .

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

be all over this board defending MJ who has all kinda lil boys making first hand allegations that he raped them at 9 and 10 years old shyt and is confirmed to have regularly slept in the same bed as kids...but have the nerve to pretend you think Drake is a pedophile because of benign non sexual text messages... full of shyt, intellectually dishonest hillbilly nerd brehs

I defended MJ against the false ass documentary.

Outside of that I said point blank MJ was weird. Weird as fukk.

Drake stans can't even answer a straight question about whether or not they'd let a 32 year old text a 14 year old family member. I point blank said I wouldn't let MJ around any kids, because of how weird he is.

Never called Drake a pedo.

So....yeah. If you're gonna be on my dikk at least have your facts straight.

As far as the hill billy shyt....people know where I'm from. We can do a ban bet if you want. :manny:

All lies tho. I understand ur sentiment but this post is bullshyt.

Thank you, dude is a clown. MJ had a whole ass fake documentary against him. Anybody with half a brain would've called that shyt out.

Fred.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Shout out to the Drake stans that couldn't give me a straight answer on whether or not they'd let a 32 year old text their 14 year old daughter.

fukking weirdos.:mjlol:

Fred.

Won't answer because they would...

Im not no Drake stan.....But 9/10 of the black community thinks its ok for a grown ass Jacko to be calling preteen boys at midnight talking about masturbation:hubie:

Wasn't no 90% of the black community defending his pedophilia, that was more like less than 10%, extreme minority...

90% of blacks were defending him from the steady attacks that produced false allegations that blurred the lines between what was real and what was fake...most blacks begrudgingly acknowledge Mike was probably a pedophile. That needed to be exposed but there was also a clear agenda to attack him falsely...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Nowhere in the western world is it okay for a 32-33 to text and hang out with 14-17 year olds, except in the entertainment industry...

This stuff has always been allowed in the entertainment industry...

I don't call people pedos without actual proof, but this is more red flag behavior from this dude. This speaks to his entitlement and the enabling nature of the entertainment industry, because if he wasn't Drake and just some average joe named Aubrey Graham, police would have been called and investigated this nikka the first time...

This is highly inappropriate, and I suspect there likely something worse beyond this, but that's all I'll say about dude right now. Clearly someone around him needs to wake him up, but until and unless more incriminating shyt is revealed, I'll leave it at he's inappropriate and showing sus behavior...

Obviously starting to look like he has a thing for barely pubescent white girls...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
@RichYung avoiding this thread like the plague. You shytted on your favorite rapper Pusha T out of loyalty to a pedo canadian....what a fakkit :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nowhere in the western world is it okay for a 32-33 to text and hang out with 14-17 year olds, except in the entertainment industry...

This stuff has always been allowed in the entertainment industry...

I don't call people pedos without actual proof, but this is more red flag behavior from this dude. This speaks to his entitlement and the enabling nature of the entertainment industry, because if he wasn't Drake and just some average joe named Aubrey Graham, police would have been called and investigated this nikka the first time...

This is highly inappropriate, and I suspect there likely something worse beyond this, but that's all I'll say about dude right now. Clearly someone around him needs to wake him up, but until and unless more incriminating shyt is revealed, I'll leave it at he's inappropriate and showing sus behavior...

Obviously starting to look like he has a thing for barely pubescent white girls...

What's wild is pedophilia and deviant sexual behavior runs rampant in the entertainment industry. So this shyt being "normal" in that specific field is....unsettling.

Fred.