Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I can't remember who I asked, it wasn't this thread. There was a couple threads on this topic. Cats literally deflected to every topic under the sun instead of addressing the question.

Same as that thread in TLR.

Fred.
They will prob ignore or juelz.. they were @@ for clarification ..hopefully they can shed light how drake stans feel about this repeated pedo behavior:mjgrin:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Equate criticism of stupidity with the defense of an unrelated person brehs
Let me say for the record that I think texting a teenage girl that isn't kin to you is some weird and inappropriate shyt that idI never do or cosign.
Dont try to distance yourself from his actions now. you been riding for this blackface wearing pedo every thread for years keep that same energy son

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Dont try to distance yourself from his actions now. you been riding for this blackface wearing pedo every thread for years keep that same energy son
I literally disowned him like a year and a half ago.

Even before I've had huge issues wirh certain things he says and does.

Something being weird and not socially acceptable does not constitute criminality though. Michael Jackson touching on kids and sleeping in the same bed as them are not the same thing.

I dare you to even find a post where I said his name since last June.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Shout out to the Drake stans that couldn't give me a straight answer on whether or not they'd let a 32 year old text their 14 year old daughter.

fukking weirdos.:mjlol:

Fred.
Im not no Drake stan.....But 9/10 of the black community thinks its ok for a grown ass Jacko to be calling preteen boys at midnight talking about masturbation:hubie:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is Stranger Things coming back? I don't like how they made this broad super girly girly last season but it's still the best show on tv to me