Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then what are you arguing against? You're basically saying you hold the same position as the folks who you think are "crazy as fukk".

:heh:

No I fukking do not. We're on polar opposite ends of the spectrum....the only pass I'm willing to give Drake is "I don't think he's molesting her"....because that's one extreme....you're in here copping a ridiculous amount of pleas, talking about "Hollywood is like this" and "they run in the same circles" and "we need a nuanced discussion"....which is the other extreme.

So no, we're clearly not on the same page. I don't think a 31 year old should be texting a 14 year old, if you agreed you could've just said "yeah, it's weird" and KIM instead of posting the most out of anyone in this thread....and virtually all of it's paragraphs....p*ssyfooting around the topic and trying to rationalize why it's weird but not that weird.

2XgP6oK.png

So nah, take several seats. I can't say I'm familiar with your posting history but the fact that you won't let this shyt go is....unsettling, to say the least.

Fred.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Elsewhere on the internet people are saying look at this cute celebrity friendship between culture and ages. On the coli, nights are talking about pedophilia, rape, ass, strippers and fukking. :dame::dame:

Virtually all news coverage of this is negative to the point that the girl had to address it on her IG:

Millie Bobby Brown Responds To Drake Friendship Backlash - PopBuzz

Matter of fact, fukk all that. Even if media was saying it's ok....what kind of grown man can't think for himself? You can't come to the conclusion that this shyt is weird without a blog telling you it is? I knew The Coli was full of sheep but god damn.
WZEZ21i.gif

Fred.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Virtually all news coverage of this is negative to the point that the girl had to address it on her IG:

Millie Bobby Brown Responds To Drake Friendship Backlash - PopBuzz

Matter of fact, fukk all that. Even if media was saying it's ok....what kind of grown man can't think for himself? You can't come to the conclusion that this shyt is weird without a blog telling you it is? I knew The Coli was full of sheep but god damn.
WZEZ21i.gif

Fred.
This 49 year oldfollows Drake like the traders follow the market, two years straight you've been his biggest dikkrider now :gucci:

This was a viral event due to texts being mentioned, they've been posting each other on instagram for a year or something. People laughed, cracked some jokes etc. Now the texting "I miss you" specifically has been deemed inappropriate, which I think everyone I agrees on as I said in this thread.. But no one is talking about p*ssy, sex, asses and shyt when it's a child we're talking about. No one has done this except you weirdos. :scust:

Has nothing with sheep, last thread about Drake and girls, him dating an 18 year old, I dropped the golden rule about half your age + 7.5 and that he was a suspect for dating an 18 year old. That doesn't mean that I have to start sexualizing child actors text messages on the internet. It's just classic awkward around females behavior, same reason people say every girl who ever takes a photo with a rapper is sleeping with him, everyone doing a collabo is fukking and on :hhh:

Daps
No I fukking do not. We're on polar opposite ends of the spectrum....the only pass I'm willing to give Drake is "I don't think he's molesting her"....because that's one extreme....you're in here talking copping a ridiculous amount of pleas, talking about "Hollywood is like this" and "they run in the same circles" and "we need a nuanced discussion"....which is the other extreme.
Simply because I'm not willing to jump to conclusions based on a limited amount of information, as any reasonable person should - if you believe you're at the other end of the spectrum, perhaps it's you who needs to look at themselves in the mirror. I simply acknowledged that the world of Hollywood exists, and the folks who exist in that sphere, move differently to the regular person. Acknowledging it is not the same as condoning all that exists in the world, nor is it saying it shouldn't come under scrutiny. The fact this needs to be constantly pointed out to you tells me you have an agenda as a shadow, and with a quick search of ONE keyword and your username, tells me all I need to know.
So no, we're clearly not on the same page. I don't think a 31 year old should be texting a 14 year old, if you agreed you could've just said "yeah, it's weird" and KIM instead of posting the most out of anyone in this thread....and virtually all of it's paragraphs....p*ssyfooting around the topic and trying to rationalize why it's weird but not that weird.
My personal belief is a 31-year-old should NOT be texting a 14-year-old in a general state, I specifically clarified that in this thread, however, I'm cognizant that my beliefs and all that exists aren't a marriage. And I'm certainly not going to suddenly pretend I have that ring on my finger over a matter that I'm in the dark on.

2XgP6oK.png

So nah, take several seats. I can't say I'm familiar with your posting history but the fact that you won't let this shyt go is....unsettling, to say the least.

Fred.
I won't let this go?

I dropped this yesterday and thought no more of it, hence why I haven't posted in the thread since. I let it die - you're the one who dug it back up a day later. My 18 posts, now 19, simply defending and or clarifying my position, pale in comparison to the years (and the many years to come) that Drake's name has been living in your post-box rent free.

:hubie:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake minus

The writers to write hits
The Producers to offer their best beats
The upcoming rappers to give credibility
The TV networks who don’t want black men
The insecure girls thinking the songs are for them
The stealing of trends

And you got a goofy Jew who texts young girls and seeds up whores

It’s odd: he’s admittedly got the talent to rap and sing, his music is definitely enjoyable and he’s on the longest run we’ve ever seen of dominating summers.

But that feeling that ‘something is off’ that especially black men feel when observing him off stage is strong and even though he raps and talks like one of us and his music is key to the sound of our culture.... he’s just an outsider absolutely on the inside.

How many real hot upcoming artists and producers would roll with him if he was an upcoming artist himself? Few.

But he’s got his lane, great music, an army if chicks loving his music, dudes who want to smash these chicks loving the music.

No ‘texting with a 14-year old’ can stop this.

his musics not even great

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even like Drake like that, but she's in the entertainment business. A lot of these actors/artists network/support eachother. Yes she's 14, but she's also a business. And having a lot of industry contacts is being apart of the business. I'm sure the girl's parents know about it - what parent just gives their kids a cell phone and dont check on who they texting?

Why would a 14yr old hand over the phone? I was 14 in 2000. My phone and AOL instant messenger was my business.

Was parents picking up the other line in the 80s or 90s. You suppose to have some sort of privacy. I couldn’t imagine being monitored socially at age 14....that sounds weird to me.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread was an interesting read. I hope the nikkas that’s capping is cool with a 30 Y/O man texting ya daughter, little sister, cousin, etc.

Remember; It’s just mentoring. It’s ok if he misses her and takes her out to dinner :troll:

How bout 30yr d woman texting son?

Different right? He’d get props right?