Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Millie Bobby Brown Says She and Her Friend Drake Text About Boys

full
This you? Millie Bobby Brown & Drake: Why is this normal?

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I think weirdos on the coli think that they aren’t gay cause they don’t wear tight jeans or not pedo cause they avoid any individuals (including relatives) younger than 18 are the real people who should be put on a watchlist. The fact that these things are always on your minds, not jokingly, but on a serious tip, tells me all I need to know. :gucci:

nikkas are really in here talking about a kid as “forbidden p****y” shyt is disgusting. I saw these people on IG a long time ago and just thought that it was like when the whole rap game wanted to be Bieber or Bow Wows OGs. But you weirdos started thinking about sexual things, comparing to Nicki Minaj’s ass and shyt:mjgrin::mjgrin:

It’s inappropriate, but not pedo. Call things what it is. You’re gay if you take it up the ass and pedo if you do or have sexual thoughts about kids. Not if you wear a pink shyt or become IG OG/E-BFF with the biggest teen star out, respectively.
you always was a weirdo ass poster I wouldn’t put anything past you the way you stan jay.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Elsewhere on the internet people are saying look at this cute celebrity friendship between culture and ages. On the coli, nights are talking about pedophilia, rape, ass, strippers and fukking. :dame::dame:

nikkas be on some don’t ever hug me son, fukk so I look like a fakkit??:scust:
Whole platoon of fakkits like yourself up in here
giphy.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, Drake will probably end up his generations R. Kelly but I really don't get Hollywood's obsession with this girl. :francis:She isn't even the best actor out of the cast of kids on Stranger Things. It's likley nothing to do with talent though considering Hollyweird voted her as the "sexiest actress alive" recently. Hollywood is incredibly fukked up. Shame that parents would willingly sell their children for a Bentley and some notoriety.

Last edited:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Elsewhere on the internet people are saying look at this cute celebrity friendship between culture and ages. On the coli, nights are talking about pedophilia, rape, ass, strippers and fukking. :dame::dame:

nikkas be on some don’t ever hug me son, fukk so I look like a fakkit??:scust:
Bullshyt everybody is roasting Drake

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
The funniest...actually, saddest....part of this thread is Drake stans trying to spin this as "The Coli hating on Drake".

Yeah, because other places don't find a 31 year old grown ass man texting a 14 year old kid completely fukking weird.

https://news.avclub.com/31-year-old-drake-apparently-texts-14-year-old-millie-b-1829173809
Yahoo is now part of Oath
'We need to talk about Drake texting Millie Bobby Brown'
'This is called grooming': Drake, 31, faces backlash over texts with Millie Bobby Brown
Drake And Millie Bobby Brown’s Relationship Is Raising Eyebrows
https://nationalpost.com/entertainm...ng-romantic-advice-with-millie-bobby-brown-14
Open Post: 14-year-old Millie Bobby Brown exchanges texts with Drake "all the time"

etc etc etc.

Not to mention social media going in on him all last night.

Never knew The Coli had this much power.
iRJcmUJ.gif

Fred.
idolatry is a serious problem smh