Only person making this weird is Drake. She doesn’t know any better
:snoop:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Yeah, Drake will probably end up his generations R. Kelly but I really don't get Hollywood's obsession with this girl. :francis:She isn't even the best actor out of the cast of kids on Stranger Things. It's likley nothing to do with talent though considering Hollyweird voted her as the "sexiest actress alive" recently. Hollywood is incredibly fukked up. Shame that parents would willingly sell their children for a Bentley and some notoriety.
:gucci: WHAT

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
We had people defend drake when he got exposed as a fraud who bought his way into the industry, defend him when he got exposed for stealing other artists songs, defended him when the black face pics came out and defended him when he called black people racist I wonder just what he could do that would upset his stans :lupe:
/thread

kuts

All Star
Daps
I gladly defended Drake when word broke about him dating an 18yo. He's grown, she's grown, who the fukk cares. Then word came out that he knew the model when she was 16 and started talking then. NOW this news about a 14yo he talks to. It's kind of looking like breh is grooming chicks, which is disgusting.

I was "friends" with my best friend's little sister at one point. I was in my 20s, she was like 13. She'd ask me for advice every now and then but I didn't have her phone number. She'd just use her brother's phone to text or call me maybe like...5 times a year. Always some real dramatic girl shyt, too. Asking for advice and shyt like "I want to go to the prom with someone but I already said yes to someone else who I don't want to go with. If I tell him I don't want to go will he tell everyone I'm a slut? Will people find out about this when I go to college?"
:mjlol:

I helped teach her how to drive when she was 16, and when she was 18 I literally drove 150 miles to pick her up after she called me drunk at 3AM saying she was at a party on MSU's campus and some dudes were trying to take her somewhere. I created an alibi by calling a mutual female friend and telling her everything, just in case worst case scenario (cops pull me over with a drunk, passed out Albanian girl in my back seat lmao). Took her to her dorm, woke people up and told them what happened/who I was/what I was doing/let them speak to the mutual female friend on the phone/etc. Went into her dorm, kept the door open and had a random chick from campus watching. Long story short...I saved her ass and never told her brother or parents, who would have killed her.

She tried giving me the p*ssy a few years after that but I declined. That's basically my sister. I'm not touching that.
:yeshrug:

She'd have been sober by the time you got there.

:skip: