Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Coli full of pedo enablers I hope u fukk nikkas never have children and if u already do I hope the state snatch them from yall :pacspit::scust:

nikka if drake was texting my 14 year old daughter about boys and telling her he misses her and taking her on PRIVATE dates I failed as a father, and would only redeem myself by going bushido blade on this nikkas whole shyt and committing seppukku right after

Yall some real creeps :picard:

If it was so innocent how come drake aint the one that brought it up?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Coli full of pedo enablers I hope u fukk nikkas never have children and if u already do I hope the state snatch them from yall :pacspit::scust:

nikka if drake was texting my 14 year old daughter about boys and telling her he misses her and taking her on PRIVATE dates I failed as a father, and would only redeem myself by going bushido blade on this nikkas whole shyt and committing seppukku right after

“B-b-b-but it’s different cuz they’re in Hollywood!”

Those nikkas exposing themselves. I’m glad most of yall got sense.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

:myman:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@Harry B @Gil Scott-Heroin @Yaboysix @cartierhoe @Wayans Brehs @blackjedi @CrimsonTider @The Mad Titan Yall all should be on a watchlist caping, joking and trying to rationalize sketchy pedoish behavior is:scust:
Why y’all nikkas keep putting this shyt on me :gucci:

Not only was my original post in jest but I literally hadn’t read what the thread was about until after I was quoted

You nikkas really fukking believe I’m “caping” for pedophilia when my post had literally no connection to what this thread is even about or what y’all are accusing him of.

When the fukk was I joking about pedophilia:dwillhuh:

Y’all don’t quote me in this shyt no more nor bring this type of energy on me. I wouldn’t dare joke about pedophilia, especially knowing people who have been a victim of it.

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

You the homie tho, I ain’t a fukking pedo enabler don’t put me in that bro

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You the homie tho, I ain’t a fukking pedo enabler don’t put me in that bro

I aint even know u posted in thread I know u skrait fool. And for the record im not saying Drake is a pedo, but he moving kinda weird out here. Mufukkas crucified Michael and he was innocent, but should he have been hanging with them lil fukking boys? Nah. The people who say shyt like "oh its just a innocent relationship" are pedo enablers cuz at the end if the day, why is a grown nikka with a whole baby out of wedlock, a civil lawsuit about sexual assault, dozens of records about fukking women and using em just for sex, and currently dating a 18 year old hes known since she was jailbait giving advice to a 14 year old girl, not about being a child actor, literally the only thing they have in common. Nah hes giving her advice about BOYS. Thats already a sexual connotation right there. Most FATHERS aint that comfortable to have those conversations with their daughters. But this 31 year old self admitted bbw fukking send u back to the hood if you act up stripper fetishizing nikka is the one to talk 2 her about that? Hes a RAPPER who swears he has mob ties and shooters and could fukk your bytch, but hes texting a 14 year old white girl that he misses her? Something aint adding up either this nikka is a fraudulent undercover homosexual pretending to be tough that feel safer around a pubescent cac girl, or hes on his Kells shyt and he needs a zorro mask added to his smiley :heh: Yall need to watch SVU more often

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I aint even know u posted in thread I know u skrait fool. And for the record im not saying Drake is a pedo, but he moving kinda weird out here. Mufukkas crucified Michael and he was innocent, but should he have been hanging with them lil fukking boys? Nah. The people who say shyt like "oh its just a innocent relationship" are pedo enablers cuz at the end if the day, why is a grown nikka with a whole baby out of wedlock, a civil lawsuit about sexual assault, dozens of records about fukking women and using em just for sex, and currently dating a 18 year old hes known since she was jailbait giving advice to a 14 year old girl, not about being a child actor, literally the only thing they have in common. Nah hes giving her advice about BOYS. Thats already a sexual connotation right there. Most FATHERS aint that comfortable to have those conversations with their daughters. But this 31 year old self admitted bbw fukking send u back to the hood if you act up stripper fetishizing nikka is the one to talk 2 her about that? Hes a RAPPER who swears he has mob ties and shooters and could fukk your bytch, but hes texting a 14 year old white girl that he misses her? Something aint adding up either this nikka is a fraudulent undercover homosexual pretending to be tough that feel safer around a pubescent cac girl, or hes on his Kells shyt and he needs a zorro mask added to his smiley :heh: Yall need to watch SVU more often
Lmfaoo I ain’t mean to come at you on some hard shyt I was just like nikkas really in here quoting me on that shyt like I was on some he innocent shyt nah I ain’t say none of that

But yeah after looking more into it is a weird look to be messing with this girl. Now I don’t know what there relationship might be so I’m not gon speak on all that but like you said this man is one of the biggest rappers in the world, can get any chick he want whenever he want. It’s not too good of a look doing all this with a 14 year old girl

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
@Harry B @Gil Scott-Heroin @Yaboysix @cartierhoe @Wayans Brehs @blackjedi @CrimsonTider @The Mad Titan Yall all should be on a watchlist caping, joking and trying to rationalize sketchy pedoish behavior is:scust:
Nah I think weirdos on the coli think that they aren’t gay cause they don’t wear tight jeans or not pedo cause they avoid any individuals (including relatives) younger than 18 are the real people who should be put on a watchlist. The fact that these things are always on your minds, not jokingly, but on a serious tip, tells me all I need to know. :gucci:

nikkas are really in here talking about a kid as “forbidden p****y” shyt is disgusting. I saw these people on IG a long time ago and just thought that it was like when the whole rap game wanted to be Bieber or Bow Wows OGs. But you weirdos started thinking about sexual things, comparing to Nicki Minaj’s ass and shyt:mjgrin::mjgrin:

It’s inappropriate, but not pedo. Call things what it is. You’re gay if you take it up the ass and pedo if you do or have sexual thoughts about kids. Not if you wear a pink shyt or become IG OG/E-BFF with the biggest teen star out, respectively.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Nah I think weirdos on the coli think that they aren’t gay cause they don’t wear tight jeans or not pedo cause they avoid any individuals (including relatives) younger than 18 are the real people who should be put on a watchlist. The fact that these things are always on your minds, not jokingly, but on a serious tip, tells me all I need to know. :gucci:

nikkas are really in here talking about a kid as “forbidden p****y” shyt is disgusting. I saw these people on IG a long time ago and just thought that it was like when the whole rap game wanted to be Bieber or Bow Wows OGs. But you weirdos started thinking about sexual things, comparing to Nicki Minaj’s ass and shyt:mjgrin::mjgrin:

It’s inappropriate, but not pedo. Call things what it is. You’re gay if you take it up the ass and pedo if you do or have sexual thoughts about kids. Not if you wear a pink shyt or become IG OG/E-BFF with the biggest teen star out, respectively.
Sounds like something a pedo would say
Aubrey Graham Cracker fans have no shame