Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Strawman strawman strawman.

Point to a single post saying drake raped her, wanted to fukk her, or molested her?
All we are saying is that it is strange for a 30yr old man to txt a 14 year old girl "omg I miss you"

To me, that's even stranger than anything you listed

Breh can you imagine one of your boys telling you about the 14 year girl he mentors in the engineering and how he misses her :gucci:

The entire crew would be looking at him very different.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it some of yall dont want to rush to conclusions, but yall sound suspect tryna defend this shyt.

If your opinion is "im gonna wait to hear more as it might not be how she said it" i can respect that. But if your opinion is "aint nothing wrong or inappropriate about a 31 year old man messaging a 14 girl about boys and telling her he misses her" you are suspect.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dude was bagging a bunch of oldies but with this 18 year old and now this it looks bad. Although it’s obviously more like a celebrity fake dad and celebrity fake daughter thing. Like Snoop and Bow Wow or Jay and Bleek, Bieber and every rapper. Weirdos who get uncomfortable around girls will think that it’s different.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Dude was bagging a bunch of oldies but with this 18 year old and now this it looks bad. Although it’s obviously more like a celebrity fake dad and celebrity fake daughter thing. Like Snoop and Bow Wow or Jay and Bleek, Bieber and every rapper. Weirdos who get uncomfortable around girls will think that it’s different.
:childplease: - You sound goofy, especially the bolded, neg pending.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
nikka what?.. the fukk wrong with you dudes justifying this shyt. There is nothing ok with pulling up on an 8th grader :hhh:

They are in the business,she could have asked for his number or said she was a fan and he reached out to say thanks,she text him backand he keeps texting as a business courtesy. Also she may be overexaggerting the hell out of their relationship altogether since she is 14:comeon:.

But after seeing some of those lyrics from Drake,it looks like he may be just scouting:martin:. So this is becomes a where theres smoke their may be fire situation.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all nikkas WYLIN in these posts

Nikkas scraping the barrel for the trashest of reasonings

Some no church in the wild shyt foreal

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
The anti-Drake obsession has reached foxnews/Alex Jones/Donald Trump conspiracy theory levels on this site.