Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I will give 6fraud the benefit on this one. Hopefully its ill advised publicity or if its true hopefully he's more bothered by it than it seems and just texts her crap like ''stay away from boys, you're not ready for all that, stay in school, concentrate on you,etc'' but it is strange and weird to be even in that position with a non family member. What were you thinking when you or whoever were taking/giving her that number? :picard:Where are her parents at? They cool with this?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yea. Let a 30 year old man mentor your 14 year old sister about dating vice "she cant reveal"..and get back at me

How did she even get his number?

Who asked who?

The fact that this nikka didnt even put a stoplight on that shyt is scary...

There is no excuse for this shyt...at all...

If they wanted to network, hit up her people...

nikkas openly condoning this shyt:francis:

ROFLOCO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake seems like one of those friendly dudes who is just being nice to a young fan of his

It says something about society as a whole that everybody jumps to the worst conclusions

Would this be a big deal if the kid who plays 'Will' in stranger things said that he exchanges text messages with Taylor Swift ? Nah most people would just assume that she's helping him in some way or just being nice to a fan or something..

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is probably her mentor. Don’t get why society has made it seem like us men are in capable of mentoring girls.
:stopitslime:Your on my list now pedo breh
Drake seems like one of those friendly dudes who is just being nice to a young fan of his

It says something about society as a whole that everybody jumps to the worst conclusions

Would this be a big deal if the kid who plays 'Will' in stranger things said that he exchanges text messages with Taylor Swift ? Nah most people would just assume that she's helping him in some way or just being nice to a fan or something..
You too :hhh: