Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even like Drake like that, but she's in the entertainment business. A lot of these actors/artists network/support eachother. Yes she's 14, but she's also a business. And having a lot of industry contacts is being apart of the business. I'm sure the girl's parents know about it - what parent just gives their kids a cell phone and dont check on who they texting?
and here we go :laff:

ROFLOCO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a teenager i was involved in a lot of youth groups, played lots of sports, went on lots of recreational trips and what not with the groups involved .. for example, i was on the swim team and one of the female adult life guards at the park took me to catalina island with her group of friends .. that sh1t was cool

it wasn't a big deal .. i was never harmed or sexually assaulted .. these were just friends and associates who were apart of the community .. who had my best interest at heart .. i guess i am naive or something i didn't know any form of messaging/contact is automatically considered rape/grooming/sexually charged/ or molestation ...

our society is fukked when any exchanging of messages between an adult and a teenager is considered perverse in some way

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt Drake perform Every Girl with waynes lil pre teen daughter and her friends on stage?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a teenager i was involved in a lot of youth groups, played lots of sports, went on lots of recreational trips and what not with the groups involved .. for example, i was on the swim team and one of the female adult life guards at the park took me to catalina island with her group of friends .. that sh1t was cool

it wasn't a big deal .. i was never harmed or sexually assaulted .. these were just friends and associates who were apart of the community .. who had my best interest at heart .. i guess i am naive or something i didn't know any form of messaging/contact is automatically considered rape/grooming/sexually charged/ or molestation ...

our society is fukked when any exchanging of messages between an adult and a teenager is considered perverse in some way

Strawman strawman strawman.

Point to a single post saying drake raped her, wanted to fukk her, or molested her?
All we are saying is that it is strange for a 30yr old man to txt a 14 year old girl "omg I miss you"

To me, that's even stranger than anything you listed