Reppin
VA
He really was hiding a child after all :russ:
full

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Drake is probably her mentor. Don’t get why society has made it seem like us men are in capable of mentoring girls.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just think he likes molding and shaping girls.

He's said this on wax

You can't mold or shape 20+ year olds. They've seen too much.

You can shape 14-18 year olds :yeshrug:

This is called grooming.

When a sexual or other kind of predator sets the stage for abusing another, such as a child or other person (as in the case of sex and theory human trafficking).

Trust: May give toys and/or other gifts and favors to the intended victim to gain trust.

Alienation: Settings the stage for the intended victim to become alienated from their primary caregivers/circles or family and community.

Fear/dependency: Sets up a power dynamic in which the victim feels too afraid to report the abuse, perhaps by involving the victim in activities their friends and family might judge the victim negatively for, such as drug use (or even the abuse itself).

Benefited

Banned
Daps
14 is grown in hollywood.I wouldnt text a little white girl as a black man,but he feels protected i guess. From a celeb perspective its normal.But then again fukking little kids is the norm in entertainment too.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
14 is grown in hollywood.I wouldnt text a little white girl as a black man,but he feels protected i guess. From a celeb perspective its normal.But then again fukking little kids is the norm in entertainment too.
nikka what?.. the fukk wrong with you dudes justifying this shyt. There is nothing ok with pulling up on an 8th grader :hhh: