Drake has 20 LLCs/Shell Companies.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Having an LLC aint expensive at all, at least not in my state. I never filed for a corp tho so I don't know how much that is. :jbhmm:
I need to read up on LLCs.

I would hear about a lot of ppl getting them when those ppp loans were poppin':pachaha:

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Having an LLC aint expensive at all, at least not in my state. I never filed for a corp tho so I don't know how much that is. :jbhmm:
Hell yeah it’s not! In this case I know a person that wanted to do it out of state to have anonymity! They wanted 6 under 1 parent c corp because they had 6 different incomes and they were quoted 17k by the lawyers to do it in the cleanest way possible! 😸

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
“Trusts and estates function as a sort of hybrid pass-through entity. Often-times, there is no income tax attributed to the beneficiary unless distributions are made from the trust or estate.”

Free game Friday.

:sas2:

Also, keep your salary below $32K as an employ of the LLC.

:sas1:

That car doesn’t have to be in YOUR name breh.

Daps
I need to read up on LLCs.

I would hear about a lot of ppl getting them when those ppp loans were poppin':pachaha:

Yeah I established my first one in 2014 when I opened my business. But dude, folks was eating on that PPP.

Bad thing is I had a legit reason to get funds but i decided not to touch it cause I didn't want to get sucked into no crimes, pause. I missed out on an opportunity :snoop:

Hell yeah it’s not! In this case I know a person that wanted to do it out of state to have anonymity! They wanted 6 under 1 parent c corp because they had 6 different incomes and they were quoted 17k by the lawyers to do it in the cleanest way possible! 😸

:dahell:
Man that sounds like robbery. I wouldn't even hire a lawyer to do it. I'd read up on it and do it myself.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yeah I established my first one in 2014 when I opened my business. But dude, folks was eating on that PPP.

Bad thing is I had a legit reason to get funds but i decided not to touch it cause I didn't want to get sucked into no crimes, pause. I missed out on an opportunity :snoop:

:dahell:
Man that sounds like robbery. I wouldn't even hire a lawyer to do it. I'd read up on it and do it myself.
This type of stuff always fascinated me for some reason