Drake funded a female streamer who gets teenagers to flash on cam “Can you do jumping jacks with no shirt or bra?”

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
People call shyt in to the police all the time even on celebs, so don’t use this as an excuse why you can‘t.

Actually do something about it instead of being all talk about it on the internet for jokes as that subject isn’t a joking or laughing manner.
R kelly is literally on camera pissing on a lil girl and having sex with her but look what happened :skip:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nah your fakkit ass does this in every thread you post in
This has nothing to do with group think
You throw contrarian bombs into threads for attention and unfortunately people fall for it
If you were a better troll, I would commend you
But you not slick enough or a wordsmith for it
This piss colored fakkit has multiple incidents
Bet Awards having girls in his lap singing fukk every girl in the world
Even apologized for it
And it’s been scrubbed from Al Gores Internet
Texting Millie Bobby Brown and having her on boats when she was young
If your daughter was on a yacht with a grown ass man
I guarantee you wouldn’t be tee hee that’s Just Drake
As someone mentioned, kissing up on another young girl on stage
Kids from Toronto saying what happens at his parties
A whole video of him talking down on mandem but co-opting the very language he thought was beneath him
A whole black face picture with no context but to sell clothes
Yeah people will point out Beyoncé, rightfully so
But you can’t be this naive with a dad from Memphis on what that imagery invokes
Having a stalker obsession with Rihanna and still speaking on her name now that she’s married
Talking about another man’s wife in normal streets would get you wore out or killed
Got a nikka that’s around him with a whole sexually deviant ass case and he did time for it
And last but not least a racist white nationalist biker gang protecting him
So sir I’ve laid out ALL FACTS NO LIES
Are you still going to play this cockamamie act throughout this thread or come with some more bullshyt like the other retarded Aubrey’s Angels

:picard:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's no maybe about it.. the word shouldn't be used all unless that person is being charged with and accused of something and people are actually going to try and do something about it instead of sitting on the internet and using it as a talking point mainly because of a rap beef.

It's incredibly irresponsible and damaging to one's reputation with no charges or accusations against him and if I was Drake, I would have started suing people months ago.

If we know someone that is a pedo or has accusers against them, we're going to actually do something about it instead of only bringing it up on the internet.
First of all people been calling him a pedo. K Dot just made it popular. This is 4 years old;

And really this is a rap battle WTF?! Drake was begging this guy to drop and now you on some, "Not like that." :whoa:
There are no rules and Drake literally asked for it. He only has himself to blame. The only one who can police this is Drake himself and he is doing a horrible job.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And the tape came out what year again? :jbhmm:

And he isn't in jail for it. So what was the outcome of the actual case where it was part of evidence? :jbhmm:
That's because the victim didn't testify during the trial. He was obviously acquitted, but that situation never went away as it has always been mentioned over the years and felt that he should have went to jail for it.

Posters keep trying to juelze and move the goalpost from my original and instead of acknowledging that they'd rather use the allegations against him as talking points.

I'm not a Kendrick nor Drake stan so the petty insults and name calling that both parties are hurling at each other won't work here.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
That's because the victim didn't testify during the trial. He was obviously acquitted, but that situation never went away as it has always been mentioned over the years and felt that he should have went to jail for it.

Posters keep trying to juelze and move the goalpost from my original and instead of acknowledging that they'd rather use the allegations against him as talking points.

I'm not a Kendrick nor Drake stan so the petty insults that both parties are hurling at each other won't work here.
And why do you think that is? :jbhmm: