Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Haven't listened yet but people saying it's much better than for all the mid:ehh:

Will listen later, you nikkas better not be lying bout him spitting forreal on this one :ufdup:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Drake came through with the bars this time around, not mad at this at all. Always good with stream of consciousness, barred out Drake. Evil Ways with another dope Cole collab for good measure. You Broke My Heart about to have everybody screaming “fukk my ex” on the second leg of the tour:lolbron:

Swear I’m seeing them boys at a show next year. @CrimsonTider we byke:wow:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Drake just did a dance album, a trap album, a melodic R&B album, and a boom bap album. All in about 18 months…but yall say he hasn’t shown growth

tumblr_nlg4pe4oBn1qz9wlpo1_500.gif

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
“White America say I’m becoming a threat, Black America love to remind me what my mama look like”

These Logic ass bars. What White American is threaten by Drake’s success, and if they were why is it comparable to “ya mama white!” :mjlol:

Not comparing, pointing out he's not fully accepted by either race. Classic beige rage :mjcry:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
:ohhh:Haven't listened yet but people saying it's much better than for all the mid:ehh:

Will listen later, you nikkas better not be lying bout him spitting forreal on this one :ufdup:
As a unbiased listener and not one of these Drake stans in the thread, it's great. Songs are much better than the original songs on the album.

The stuff that he is rapping about sounds the same though, but it's on great beats so I will give him a pass as it's easy to listen to:manny:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Why is the name of this nikka first song Virginia Beach :comeon: :gucci:

Between this and the Joe Smith bullshyt it’s time for a high profile murder out this bytch

nikkas ain’t finna start playing with us