Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Just started listening….the boy going in

It doesn’t fit FATD, he should’ve kept it separate

But it’s fire :wow: haters bout to be big mad :dead:

I was thinking he missed an opportunity to make this an entirely separate project. It's too good and distinct to be tacked on as bonus tracks. Should have been the start of a whole new series.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

That basically sums up this EP. You can tell he recorded this whole project with the biggest :martin:on his face.

He basically did this just to appease the “real” hip-hop heads. He went ahead and got all the well known and up in coming boom bap producers and just rapped over their beats.

Just like the last album, it felt like he was meeting a quota for the hip-hop heads. And he knew it wasn’t much. Pretty much rapped the same subject matter of the previous album. Just with more effort..

This is the closest we will EVER get to a pure RAP album from Aubrey.

I mean it’s cool….sure.

But this further frustrates me about this dude is that when he FEELS like it, he can turn it on. He just chooses not too.

And I honestly don’t get it :mindblown:

The Pusha disses are getting old, the Kanye disses getting old, the IG model disses getting old. The sub disses are getting old..

It’s ALL getting old and bland.

Calling Taylor Swift a “nikka” was very much a choice. Openly admitting that only Taylor Swift can force you to push your album back is a choice. Shows he not really in it for the pure art form and just in it for numbers…

I mean it’s not surprisingly, but it is what it is. :yeshrug:

People really don't get this part. Dude went and mentioned Taylor to get her fans to stream this song to try and boost it to be the record breaker. Dude is making rap for and by the numbers.