Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

That basically sums up this EP. You can tell he recorded this whole project with the biggest :martin:on his face.

He basically did this just to appease the “real” hip-hop heads. He went ahead and got all the well known and up in coming boom bap producers and just rapped over their beats.

Just like the last album, it felt like he was meeting a quota for the hip-hop heads. And he knew it wasn’t much. Pretty much rapped the same subject matter of the previous album. Just with more effort..

This is the closest we will EVER get to a pure RAP album from Aubrey.

I mean it’s cool….sure.

But this further frustrates me about this dude is that when he FEELS like it, he can turn it on. He just chooses not too.

And I honestly don’t get it :mindblown:

The Pusha disses are getting old, the Kanye disses getting old, the IG model disses getting old. The sub disses are getting old..

It’s ALL getting old and bland.

Calling Taylor Swift a “nikka” was very much a choice. Openly admitting that only Taylor Swift can force you to push your album back is a choice. Shows he not really in it for the pure art form and just in it for numbers…

I mean it’s not surprisingly, but it is what it is. :yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

That basically sums up this EP. You can tell he recorded this whole project with the biggest :martin:on his face.

He basically did this just to appease the “real” hip-hop heads. He went ahead and got all the well known and up in coming boom bap producers and just rapped over their beats.

Just like the last album, it felt like he was meeting a quota for the hip-hop heads. And he knew it wasn’t much. Pretty much rapped the same subject matter of the previous album. Just with more effort..

This is the closest we will EVER get to a pure RAP album from Aubrey.

I mean it’s cool….sure.

But this further frustrates me about this dude is that when he FEELS like it, he can turn it on. He just chooses not too.

And I honestly don’t get it :mindblown:

The Pusha disses are getting old, the Kanye disses getting old, the IG model disses getting old. The sub disses are getting old..

It’s ALL getting old and bland.

Calling Taylor Swift a “nikka” was very much a choice. Openly admitting that only Taylor Swift can force you to push your album back is a choice. Shows he not really in it for the pure art form and just in it for numbers…

I mean it’s not surprisingly, but it is what it is. :yeshrug:

Shut up and enjoy the music you cantankerous old b*stard

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mental gymnastics yall
:mjlol:
Album was far from mid
My god how can yall live with yourselves to get your egos soothed like this

I don't think you know what that means

Yes the album was mid and I am not alone with that opinion, you have the opinion it was not mid which is your right, there is nothing to debate here

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First listen I like this EP :obama:

'The shoe fits' sheesh, what these hoes & nikkas done did to Drizzy :picard:

From Drake to Drizzy to Champagne Papi to John Wick :wow:

Cole 2-0 :banderas:

Fukk my ex, woah woah woah
full

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys