Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I’m saying lol
But they say he hasn’t grown…meanwhile he’s done like 6 projects/eps that includes heavy r&b a full dance album and more while Kendrick STILL hasn’t dropped. It comes down to people just made their minds up about Drake 5-10 years ago meanwhile the numbers say his impact STILL higher than everybody else in rap.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
These new six tracks all dope :ehh:

Damn if this mofo would put out 6 tracks like this and 3-4 for the bytches, everyone would be content with 10 track albums from him.

Instead he give us 20 tracks aimed at 21yr old thots with a couple of rap tracks sprinkled in.

He makes his albums for a wide audience..which is why he is so successful

He will never put out a full rap album to please a small demographic

It’s been his formula forever

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

He did and they said it was "mid" in 2020

Her Loss is 98.999% rap too but they don't know what they want from him, so they move goal posts

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Some people ITT already brought it up, but dude has dropped different genres of music over the last 2 years and people still continue to hate.

He's been in the game so long I don't care if he experiments a lil and wants to venture out to new music styles cause at the end of the day his track list is untouchable.

He'll always come back and remind these "I want rapping Drake only!!" nikkas that he still has it, and they'll be silent until he puts out another project where he gives us some different vibes or R&B and they'll go back to hating completely unaware that there's an entire fan base who loves non rapping Drake

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

A wide audience 15-20 years his junior, hopping on the latest trends. Fine if that’s the formula, it’s just not for me.

Scary Hours bonus tracks are more my speed

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
He did and they said it was "mid" in 2020

Her Loss is 98.999% rap too but they don't know what they want from him, so they move goal posts
Her Loss was a good album as soon as it dropped though, and a lot of people that aren’t just Drake meat riders have said that. These 6 songs he dropped are very good as well. Drake fans are the ones always making excuses and moving goal posts.