Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I gotta give it to Drake the Man has guts going after Pusha for the 10th time :obama:

Man stay throwing subs but them two like 50 and Ja it will never be over.
:what: It’s nothing like 50 and Ja. Assuming Drake is 50. Ja at one point was one of the biggest rappers in the game, if not the biggest, a superstar. Pusha is a C-tier rapper at best.

:gucci: 50 and Ja is some street/personal shyt. Drake and Pusha is just hip hop.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:what: It’s nothing like 50 and Ja. Assuming Drake is 50. Ja at one point was one of the biggest rappers in the game, if not the biggest, a superstar. Pusha is a C-tier rapper at best.

:gucci: 50 and Ja is some street/personal shyt. Drake and Pusha is just hip hop.
Ja also was totally obliterated, just like Drake was. The difference is Ja was already on the decline as 50 got to him. Pusha ripped Drake in half at his zenith and it was so bad that Drake’s own fans were making Pusha T disses cause they felt like Drake wasn’t doing anything.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like pure hip hop boom pap beats. shyt be boring as hell so a lot of these new tracks are skips for me. But Red Button and You Broke My Heart are dope.