Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They literally listen to him as much, if not more, than his fans.. this thread is filled with those types

Idk why its so hard to believe people have been listening to Drake for like what…15 years now and can be old fans who check his new shyt to see if its worth listening to. Just cuz you dont fawn over every thing dude drops doesnt mean you arent a fan to some capacity

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Idk why its so hard to believe people have been listening to Drake for like what…15 years now and can be old fans who check his new shyt to see if its worth listening to. Just cuz you dont fawn over every thing dude drops doesnt mean you arent a fan to some capacity
I agree, but there is a difference between that and the typical "Drake fell off!!" for literally the 5th fukn album that's posted in these threads

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Been a fan since Heartbreak Drake lol...I liked Her Loss and thought CLB was straight too. This is a bad sounding album and Drake is the worst part of it lol

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed this album to the point I played it back to back. Drake does some of his best shyt when he just don’t give a fukk about people’s opinion and just says “fukk it I’m goin in“ like on 8am in charlotte

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So what's the concensus on him writing?

Since y'all saying the album is not good, does this mean Drake fell off, or his team fell off?

If it's wack, it would seem that a team of writers could do better

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I agree, but there is a difference between that and the typical "Drake fell off!!" for literally the 5th fukn album that's posted in these threads

I mean…he did :yeshrug:

Still doesnt stop him from dropping several songs I love off these shyts

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I mean…he did :yeshrug:

Still doesnt stop him from dropping several songs I love off these shyts
I think people are having a really hard time understanding what "Fell off" means.. it doesn't mean consistnetly having #1 hits and #1 albums literally every single release

That's not "fell off"