Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think people are having a really hard time understanding what "Fell off" means.. it doesn't mean consistnetly having #1 hits and #1 albums literally every single release

That's not "fell off"

I know this may seem shocking to you but I really dont give two fukks how many records something sells in relation to its musical quality.

When I say fell off I mean musically. I dont think its another fanbase of a genre that is so obsessed with sales as rap fans. shyts weird past the age of 21 imo

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I know this may seem shocking to you but I really dont give two fukks how many records something sells in relation to its musical quality.

When I say fell off I mean musically. I dont think its another fanbase of a genre that is so obsessed with sales as rap fans. shyts weird past the age of 21 imo
I would say it's a good barometer to what people like. If he continues to have these #1 records and albums, then guess what MF... you're in the minority

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I would say it's a good barometer to what people like. If he continues to have these #1 records and albums, then guess what MF... you're in the minority

People love Taylor Swift too, so you a fan of her as well right?

Start thinking for yourself friend. Im a big fan of Drake Im just not a blind stan. Ntws one of my fav rap albums ever. 5 am one of my fav verses. I just want him to dial in for once this decade and release all high wuality shyt. I love virginia beach on this, loved sticky, loved priveged rappers. He good for several tracks I love every project, I just personally would like more than several. Is that so much to ask for as a long time fan :dwillhuh:

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My newborn made me miss the Drake concert here in Austin a few weeks ago on doc orders while I was still pregnant

Now he won’t wake up nor turn up as Im playing this

Guess I gotta drop him off at the fire station it’s been a good two weeks lil behbeh but OVO/XO is eternal :mjcry::wow:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
People love Taylor Swift too, so you a fan of her as well right?

Start thinking for yourself friend. Im a big fan of Drake Im just not a blind stan. Ntws one of my fav rap albums ever. 5 am one of my fav verses. I just want him to dial in for once this decade and release all high wuality shyt. I love virginia beach on this, loved sticky, loved priveged rappers. He good for several tracks I love every project, I just personally would like more than several. Is that so much to ask for as a long time fan :dwillhuh:
I would say I'd be in the minority when it comes to her mainstream success since I don't like ber... no one said you can't have an opinion about it, just the barometer for "fell off" makes people sound stupid