Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Drake gotta be the most polarizing artist ever to the hip hop audience
Eminem is. Ironically it's because of how far they've fallen. Em more than Drake

Both of them have been desperately trying to recapture that "old Drake/Em" feeling since they past their primes

It's insecurity. There's a reason why Jay, Nas, 3 Stacks, and Kendrick aren't as polarizing. They innovate. They don't go backwards. They create new moments

These legacies will be looked at much differently. Drake is Grizzlies Allen Iverson status right now

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Eminem is. Ironically it's because of how far they've fallen. Em more than Drake

Both of them have been desperately trying to recapture that "old Drake/Em" feeling since they past their primes

It's insecurity. There's a reason why Jay, Nas, 3 Stacks, and Kendrick aren't as polarizing. They innovate. They don't go backwards. They create new moments

These legacies will be looked at much differently. Drake is Grizzlies Allen Iverson status right now

Bro you have the most posts in this thread. Double the top 2/3.

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
"they say they miss the old drake girl don't tempt me"

Man, how people let this sassy lil f*ggot run the game for so long is beyond me
full

Meanwhile your fruity ass on a c-list message board posting about him in a thread about him, so clearly you thinking about him.

Why don't you wok up a batch of chicken-fried-stfu :heh:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Who really wrote the poetry book though? When does the bullsh*t end?

His popularity has allowed his "fans" to normalize fakeness and mediocrity. Dude ain't drop good music in close to a decade, and the good sh*t he used to drop wasn't even sh*t he did himself. At this point, I don’t know what's more of a joke, him as an artist, or the people who look forward to his music.

Everything in this post is a lie. You are a fraud :umad: