Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Book better have the impact of this gr8ness

TheRoseThatGrewFromConcrete.jpg

Don’t worry, He has a team of writers so the book should be nothing short of greatness :lolbron:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I meant subject matter evolves and he’s hasn’t. Still that same type of shyt and he’s almost 40. Hasn’t explored another phase in his life. Topic of his music has zero layers.
What other phase

everyone raps about the same shyt

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I meant subject matter evolves and he’s hasn’t. Still that same type of shyt and he’s almost 40. Hasn’t explored another phase in his life. Topic of his music has zero layers.
Name these rappers who do a 180 content wise lol. Unless there’s a death that they touch on for certain songs it doesn’t happen for real. Jada been saying the SAME exact shyt for 30 years. And y’all don’t say shyt

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Drake damn near 40 and content remains the same. Sure, he’s experimented with a few new sounds but the subject have been the same since his first mixtape. Based on this title, we’re about to get the same thing.

I only say that because he’s highly talented but that’s his biggest flaw

Whose content in rap has changed when they got older?

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Who really wrote the poetry book though? When does the bullsh*t end?

His popularity has allowed his "fans" to normalize fakeness and mediocrity. Dude ain't drop good music in close to a decade, and the good sh*t he used to drop wasn't even sh*t he did himself. At this point, I don’t know what's more of a joke, him as an artist, or the people who look forward to his music.