Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Songs I would've left off this project

Gently
Another Late Night
All the Parties
Members Only
Calling for You

Then some songs might get redundant and might have to be cut it off and thrown back on for a deluxe.

Rich Baby Daddy stays but I'd ask Sexxy Red for a new verse or just cut her verse. The hook can stay.

about the same for me, but leave off Rich Baby Daddy, despite a fire beat, and keep Calling For You

also, IDAF, and Amen

different sequencing, with some cuts, at least 7-10 tracks, for the "real" or "old" fans would have made a major difference, because it has SOME theme/cohesion, but it's off and on and all over the place, with Snoop here and there, actual dog barks, recorded conversations, voice notes or voice mail.

Away From Home should be an opener/closer or an anchor track, not like thrown in wherever.

7969 Santa (take off the second part)
Virginia Beach
Slime You Out
Bahamas Promises
Tried Our Best
Polar Opposites
Daylight (
probably would leave this out, but maybe it would stay) edit: yeah this shyt is mostly wack, besides dope verses. plus has exact some tone as the next trick
Fear Of Heights
First Person Shooter
8Am In Charlotte
Away From Home

that's about where I have it. You could also flip that front to back. yeah, that's cutting like 13 tracks, but a lot of that was just cynical label tracks or just mindless, empty calorie raps, this feels like the heart of the album here.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I like the album. Haven't liked a Drake album since Views. He did his thing on this one.

asap-dance.gif

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not really getting the hate for this project. It's not different from what he typically drops. Seems like it'll have more replay value than Honestly, Nevermind

:manny:

One thing that is different this time around is he has multiple songs where a feature clearly outshined him. That really hasn't happened much with Drizzy in the past. He's usually the highlight of collaborations