Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
the this Drake album is bad to oh, actually its pretty good turn has been underway for the past couple days

been the same with every release since he dropped post Scorpion
It’s hilariously funny man :dead:
The vocal hating ass small minority go all out at first thinking its a sprint ting in their heads then they just get buried :russ:

Last edited:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
posted this in another thread:

fatd is as far away from so far gone as Get Rich or Die Trying was from Paul's Boutique :damn::damn::damn:

good for him, not necessarily good for hip-hop culture or even American music as a whole. social media has frozen the progress of culture

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
posted this in another thread:

fatd is as far away from so far gone as Get Rich or Die Trying was from Paul's Boutique :damn::damn::damn:

good for him, not necessarily good for hip-hop culture or even American music as a whole. social media has frozen the progress of culture

expand on that, that's pretty eloquent phrasing for what I have been fumbling and posting about too.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
expand on that, that's pretty eloquent phrasing for what I have been fumbling and posting about too.
-makes it harder to innovate because everyone biting off everyone else

-idol worship of celebrities hitting never before seen levels

-the death of subcultures which was happening before social media but the shyt is dead dead now

thats just off the top of the dome

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
-makes it harder to innovate because everyone biting off everyone else

-idol worship of celebrities hitting never before seen levels

-the death of subcultures which was happening before social media but the shyt is dead dead now

thats just off the top of the dome

Death of sub cultures because of the uniformity of social media's top 70% or whatever the figure?

and the rapid way that information, slang, fashion, music, culture, trends are sent out across the world/country and commodified by brands/influencers

making true sub cultures as it existed in the 90's, somewhat obsolete? That's a good point.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This album is as empty as ‘Utopia’, but I’ve been running back “Another Late Night” more than any other track now.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Songs I would've left off this project

Gently
Another Late Night
All the Parties
Members Only
Calling for You

Then some songs might get redundant and might have to be cut it off and thrown back on for a deluxe.

Rich Baby Daddy stays but I'd ask Sexxy Red for a new verse or just cut her verse. The hook can stay.