Drake - Family Matters (Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky & Rick Ross Diss)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With super popular rappers like this the winning approach now is to make a diss you can play at the club. That's why Meet The Grahams had no impact and Not Like US was the deathblow. Also why Push Ups was a nice start for Drake but this sh1t here didn't quite hit

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
With super popular rappers like this the winning approach now is to make a diss you can play at the club. That's why Meet The Grahams had no impact and Not Like US was the deathblow. Also why Push Ups was a nice start for Drake but this sh1t here didn't quite hit
Kendrick made those disses as an MC, to surgically dismantle Drake, not to please the crowds

It's deeper than rap

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
if that was it without Not Like Us it would of been a godawful look since there is no daughter anywhere to be found
Nah you spend too much time on the coli. I was Reddit, I was on Twitter and a slew of other sites.
shyt went from "Drake has a daughter?!?" to "Drake is a predator"?!? quick!

Matter of fact when he posted that Instagram asking about his secret daughter people were asking why he didn't address the predator accusations since those were more damning

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Nah you spend too much time on the coli. I was Reddit, I was on Twitter and a slew of other sites.
shyt went from "Drake has a daughter?!?" to "Drake is a predator"?!?

Matter of fact when he posted that Instagram asking about his secret daughter people were asking why he didn't address the predator accusations since those were more damning
and zero facts have come out to support any of that Kendrick had to make an actual dope song which he did wit not like us

MTG was for shock value nothing more