Drake - All Me feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:wtf:

See shyt like this is why Rap "fans" are the some of most annoying whinny absent minded ass people on EARTH. Introspective? Drake? Have you nuccas forgot what this guy has made his career off of? :what:

This whole damn mixtape :what:
Drake_So_Far_Gone-front-large.jpg

Do ya guys even listen to the music of the artists you come on here and hate on? :snoop:

:bryan: get all the way the fukk outta here. just cuz its a slow fakkity beat doesnt mean its introspective in any manner. lets not act like he's not saying the same exact thing in every one of those songs. "im sorry i was so bad to you, im really a good guy, but the game's made me cold" :sitdown:

yall drake stans are the annoying ones. drakes so good :sadcam: why can't u guys just respect him :sadcam: he makes good music :noah:

:sitdown:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nice track. Big Sean showed out. He still got it despite that first single.

Ye need to make a flight to Detroit to get him set and bounce back to Paris.

Drake might just sell a million first week IMO. I don't think he can lose with NWTS at this point. If he made a whole album that sounded like The Motion, I don't know if I'd complain.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
big sean's verse sort of grew on me (didn't like the change up at first), but drake's impressed me a bit more lyrically. I'm not a big fan of either but this is listenable for me. I still want to hear a kendrick verse on this.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fn wit this off of B.i.g Seans openin Line

that could be up there wit the Goat entrance ..lmao

chainz was terrible

aubrey must still be sippin out of that grammy award ..coz he bodied everythin this year ..

Uncle_Dirty

Finna Ball.
Daps
replace 2 chains with future vandross... get rid of big seans stupid fukkin adlibs.. and put kendrick on after drakes 2nd verse with the beat change and this song would be piff.. right now its ...average status

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Drake is sean's biggest fan. From the moment Thank me later dropped, to his recent Versace verse.

Sean just switched the flow up on his ass again and did it on a track with him for the world to see the difference.

I wonder what drizzy flow gonna sound like for his features next year :lupe:

Take a wild guess :shaq:

finally someone speaks on this, it is true though

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
keep waitin for Drake to fall-off but it looks like its never going to happen :wow: :salute:

Big Sean :ehh: "Ho! shut the fukk up" sounds like a subtle diss to me :manny: