Drake - All Me feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:bryan: get all the way the fukk outta here. just cuz its a slow fakkity beat doesnt mean its introspective in any manner. lets not act like he's not saying the same exact thing in every one of those songs. "im sorry i was so bad to you, im really a good guy, but the game's made me cold" :sitdown:

yall drake stans are the annoying ones. drakes so good :sadcam: why can't u guys just respect him :sadcam: he makes good music :noah:

:sitdown:

So you have no idea what introspective means?

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I dunno brehs, Drake and Tity had decent verses but is the beat just WAY too damn simple? I guess it does knock though :yeshrug:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I dunno brehs, Drake and Tity had decent verses but is the beat just WAY too damn simple? I guess it does knock though :yeshrug:

What's wrong with a dope, simple beat? Would u rather it be some overproduced travi$ scott type shyt?

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Despite its title, Drake's latest single, "All Me" is still a family affair with verses from both 2 Chainz and Big Sean. But turns out both Sean and Drake had recorded over the beat after falling in love with it — they just didn't know it.

"[Drake] records a lot at his house in L.A., and I was recording in L.A. forHall of Fame, so we'll kick it and exchange music," Sean told MTV News of how the track came together. "Key Wane had that beat, and it was funny because I wanted to use it for Hall of Fame and [Drake] wanted to use the beat too."

"I had done a verse to [Key's beat] and didn't know [Drake] did a song to it," the Detroit rapper explained. He went on to add that it was Key Wane who encouraged him to send his verse since Drake really wanted to lock it down for Nothing Was the Same.

"I sent him the verse and [Drake's] like, 'You bodied this sh--.' Then we had the song forever," Sean said. "He was like, 'I already did my verse and 2 Chainz did his verse but we've gotta get the right chorus,' and that took a while. But everything happened at the right time."

Released late Wednesday, "All Me" finds all three rappers skipping the humble-brags to spit it right out, with Drake even crowning himself the "light-skinned Keith Sweat." Sean gets right into it, kicking off his verse with the same explosive, expletive-filled intro he gave us on "Switch Up."

"I love doing songs like that, or 'Clique,' different songs that can showcase my ability for different rhyme schemes," Sean said. "I'm having fun and that very first line — that's what you feel like saying to some people. I don't know how many times a day I roll around feeling like, 'H--, shut the f--- up!' " That's just real."

For his verse, the G.O.O.D. Music rapper also gives a quick shout-out to his actress girlfriend Naya Rivera ("My new girl is on 'Glee' and sh--/ probably making more money than me and sh--"). And apparently, she appreciated it. "I was in LA having dinner with my girl and I said something about her on the verse, too, so she thought that was real funny," he told us.

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
"Just baught a shirt that cost a Mercedez Benz car note from the A to Toronto we let the metal go off and my dikk so hard it make the metal detector go off, This that sauce chi fan chi nikka god bless ya. If havin a bad bytch was a crime I would be arrested"

Got dayum :wow:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
This shyt knocks in the whip, this is the first Drake single I'm feelin in a good min. It's funny though cause big Sean had the dopest verse and I swear to God he's wack.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Shoulda been a Drake solo track. Other verses were garbage compared to him.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
"Just baught a shirt that cost a Mercedez Benz car note from the A to Toronto we let the metal go off and my dikk so hard it make the metal detector go off, This that sauce chi fan chi nikka god bless ya. If havin a bad bytch was a crime I would be arrested"

Got dayum :wow:

:whoo:

:what:

:pacspit:

It's Givenchy nikka :ufdup: