Drake - All Me feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC
big seans verse is nothing special and that flow is ass offbeat as hell right in the middle of it

:laff: at these fools acting like he got drake, both of the shyts drake spits destroys him

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
big seans verse is nothing special and that flow is ass offbeat as hell right in the middle of it

:laff: at these fools acting like he got drake, both of the shyts drake spits destroys him
:comeon:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Some of the most introspective songs? :heh:

I'll give you "look what you done" and I would like to see him make more songs like that..

But what are these other introspective songs that he has made?

:wtf:

See shyt like this is why Rap "fans" are the some of most annoying whinny absent minded ass people on EARTH. Introspective? Drake? Have you nuccas forgot what this guy has made his career off of? :what:

This whole damn mixtape :what:
Drake_So_Far_Gone-front-large.jpg

Do ya guys even listen to the music of the artists you come on here and hate on? :snoop:

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC

Its not a bad verse don't get me wrong, but its nothing incredible
half the verse got me vibin and then the other half im sitting there all

Unsure-Larry-David.gif

HOE
SHUT
THE
fukk
UP

:rudy:

Idk what he doing smack in the middle of the verse, its like homie just ignored the beat for 15 seconds and thought he was slick spitting some quick lines but really it just split his verse in 2 parts and kinda killed it.

And then we got that bulletproof condom line followed by "LIL bytch", which shoulda been thrown in the bushes after burn. That shyt so wack and it really ends his verse on a bad note. It ain't the best verse on the song, it just isn't touching the quotables drake was droppin on the dime.