Drake - All Me feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
1) it's clearly a throwaway, if for no other reason is Drake has free downloads allowed on souncloud. They would never do that for a song that would ever be on Itunes. Everysong they've ever posted on there that was a single has downloading disabled, remix's and Screwed versions you can.

2) You all are some of the worst hip hop fans sometimes. Rapping about money, parties, girls and struggle is 99% of rap. Stop pretending it's only cool when it's done by someone you like. :ufdup:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
"Just baught a shirt that cost a Mercedez Benz car note from the A to Toronto we let the metal go off and my dikk so hard it make the metal detector go off, This that sauce chi fan chi nikka god bless ya. If havin a bad bytch was a crime I would be arrested"

Got dayum :wow:

nikka if you wasnt a heat fan i woulda roast ya ass for posting a :wow: over that wack ass shyt

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
tity boi totally flopping then renaming himself 2chainz @ age 38 and all of a sudden becoming popular is some of the most :mindblown: shyt that has ever happened in the rap game. that being said, dude is :trash:
Yea I remember him from the dtp crew years ago.He reinvented himself and blew up despite the fact he still sucks, it is strange

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Shoulda been all Drake. 2 Chainz verse was whatever, Sean did his thing but he wasnt needed. Didn't like it at first but it was stuck in my head all day, and ended up bumpin it all the way home