Drake - All Me feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What don't you get? I just said lyrically he is basically talking about the same shyt in his verses

"I'm the best guy out", "I don't like other rappers music", "I'm getting alot of money"

Are the basic themes of Drake's verses on the songs he has dropped this year...

And how many subs is he gonna throw before he actually mentions one of these rappers he supposed to be talking about?

Like I said, its a cool song. Love the hook and the beat is dope too, guests verses are meh.

Drake verses are cool too, but I just don't think he said anything that great or anything we haven't already heard in the songs he has dropped thus far

Its crazy that dudes be like what else you want him to talk about like the only thing there is to rap about is bytches and Money.....

Theisdude supposed to be the best rapper alive but yet thats all he raps about? :comeon:

Oh so 5 AM in Toronto, Girls Love Beyonce, The Motion, Over Here, and No Guns Allowed weren't about that?

Go sit your ass down.

Don't even sit here and say these are "empty" verses.

Lupe has an album coming out. Go talk about politics if you want to.

OH...and believe me. When Drake USED to get political, it wasn't getting him anywhere. Trust me. Most of the "ignorant" rappers are some of the smartest ones. They know what works. Don't front like if Drake didn't won't wash other top rappers on their own shyt if they took it to a more conscious lane.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Let's just appreciate the fact that if Drake dropped an EP with the 9 songs he's dropped this year (not including No Guns Allowed), it would be the best release (album, mixtape, anything) of the year so far. :wow:

:blessed:

MINT

All Star
Daps
Let's just appreciate the fact that if Drake dropped an EP with the 9 songs he's dropped this year (not including No Guns Allowed), it would be the best release (album, mixtape, anything) of the year so far. :wow:

:blessed:

not at all, he hasn't released a single great song tbh

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
All your posts are hating on drake. Every single one of your posts is in a drake thread and about drake in a negative way? Why???
Nah he's a troll... every post dude makes is about Kendrick Lamar or Drake. I been ignoring that clown since he copy & pasted a Rap Genius article about Kendrick's rhyme schemes, to make it seem like he knew what he was talking about. :laugh:

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This really isn't one of Drake's strongest performances tho. Hook was meh,.features were awful and he pretty much came with typical Drake verses. Its dope that he's getting cocky tho, I'd like to see him say he is the actual best in this shyt without beating around the bush. If he calls a nikka out by name I would be interested more in his music.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
song garbage as fukk, where the one star option @?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Oh so 5 AM in Toronto, Girls Love Beyonce, The Motion, Over Here, and No Guns Allowed weren't about that?

Go sit your ass down.

Don't even sit here and say these are "empty" verses.

Lupe has an album coming out. Go talk about politics if you want to.

OH...and believe me. When Drake USED to get political, it wasn't getting him anywhere. Trust me. Most of the "ignorant" rappers are some of the smartest ones. They know what works. Don't front like if Drake didn't won't wash other top rappers on their own shyt if they took it to a more conscious lane.

Not gonna say they are empty, but I honestly don't remember what he said in most of those verses because he rarely says shyt that sticks with you other than a clever punchline here and there. And I haven't even heard those last two songs you mentioned.

:heh: Who is talking about Lupe or politics though. No one is saying he has to get on some political shyt

But even Lil Wayne has songs like "Shoot Me Down" and other concept songs. Where is Drake's creativity?

And you made my point for me, Drake knows what works for him which is why he sticks the formula. His fans love it and thinks its the greatest shyt ever when he makes songs like Over, SFTB, and this so why would he change it now? I get it

I'm just saying for dude to be considered the TOP rapper in the game, wouldn't you want him to talk about a lil bit more than the same shyt 95% of rappers are talking about?

So at the end of the day lets not act like "All Me" is anything more than your typical rap song...

I would just like to know what makes this song special, different, or unique from any other Drake song