Drake - All Me feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
5 years and Drake still rhyming about the same 3 things? Wow, he is so talented.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so because of this song drake is overrated and nyggas criticizing him.

are we gonna act like "5 am in toronto" wasn't the best mainstream rap song all year.

nyggas miss me with the bullshyt.

criticize but be objective.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel Drake is back peddling on the lyrics but I would say he definately has definately found and mastered his flow since Thank me later.

His Second Verse on this Track Flow was :wow:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Tired of the same ole line ups on every song that comes out now...the same people keep collabing wit the same lame people and todays fans's eat it up like the sheep they are...its disgusting..

It's always like this and when have Big Sean and Drake done a song together
5 years and Drake still rhyming about the same 3 things? Wow, he is so talented.
All rappers rap about the same thing

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Not gonna say they are empty, but I honestly don't remember what he said in most of those verses because he rarely says shyt that sticks with you other than a clever punchline here and there. And I haven't even heard those last two songs you mentioned.

:heh: Who is talking about Lupe or politics though. No one is saying he has to get on some political shyt

But even Lil Wayne has songs like "Shoot Me Down" and other concept songs. Where is Drake's creativity?

And you made my point for me, Drake knows what works for him which is why he sticks the formula. His fans love it and thinks its the greatest shyt ever when he makes songs like Over, SFTB, and this so why would he change it now? I get it

I'm just saying for dude to be considered the TOP rapper in the game, wouldn't you want him to talk about a lil bit more than the same shyt 95% of rappers are talking about?

So at the end of the day lets not act like "All Me" is anything more than your typical rap song...

I would just like to know what makes this song special, different, or unique from any other Drake song

STFU.

Dude obliterated your point in the last post and you are trying to make the same argument again

Why does Drake need to rap about anything other than what he wants to rap about?

Lol at Wayne made " shoot me down"

Drake has some of most introspective songs of any commercial rap star today

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
STFU.

Dude obliterated your point in the last post and you are trying to make the same argument again

Why does Drake need to rap about anything other than what he wants to rap about?

They don't hear you... :mjpls:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
STFU.

He should rap about what he wants to, Never said he shouldn't

But when you keep making the same type of song over and over again you can't be surprise when people starting thinking they are :meh: especially when you keep doing collabs with the same 4-6 rappers all the time.

All I asked is what's diffrent, fresh or creative about the songs he has dropped for NWST. Still got no answer for that

Some of the most introspective songs? :heh:

I'll give you "look what you done" and I would like to see him make more songs like that..

But what are these other introspective songs that he has made?