Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I am not even going to lie Kale is annoying to me. Legit only transforms when she thinks Cauliflower is about to be taken away from her on some "yandere" shyt smh. While, Broly was remedial that nikka still said some occassionally that wasn't just "KAKAROT!".

Also, Cauliflower really did go SSJ 2 back then :ohhh: :francis:

Kale really bodied this nikka even when he was in in SSB lol

And this nikka JIREN :wow: :damn:
Can we get a gif of that nikka hitting that pose after he said "It's Over" man is ascended @Big Boss :wow:

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
Kale is SSJB level, but many people in super are SSJB level. Things have changed since the movies. Also, Goku after getting wrecked by Kale, he was still perfectly fine. Not a scratch on him. It reminded me of the "MY BULMAAAAA" thing Vegeta did against Beerus. He tanked Beerus' hits and appeared to pummel him around for a while, but ultimaltely it didn't do shyt.

Champa is so a$$hole and i don't understand why. :mjcry: Toei think that is funny? Beerus does not act like him. I'm glad that Beerus isn't reciprocating it.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I usually rewatch the tournament episodes, but because nostalgia wrecked logic I'm avoiding watching this episode, however, the only decent highlights was seeing 17, Hit taking out Nariama and Jiren the Grey taking out Kale.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I love how Goku is basically roaming around the stage and basically getting off on strong ppl on some fetish type shyt.

Beerus ::damn: Beat that hoe up already!

Goku : :shaq: I wanna see where this goes...

---------

Goku: *see's Jiren one shot Kale* :picard:

Hit: :hubie:

Jiren: :birdman:

Goku: Yo! :shaq:

My nikka Goku got a serious problem lol, I kinda want this nikka to get beat tbh ...he gonna pick a fight with the wrong one and get slumped :deadrose:
The fukking accuracy. Don't do this :bryan:
Am I the only one that was CRYING when stretch homie was tagging Kale with them body shots?:deadrose:

:dead: at Kale just yelling at nikkas at the end? Picture Kale as your baby mama my nikka :dead::dead::dead:. Just screaming MONEY at your ass or someshyt:dead:

Hit hitting the robot with the "Which hand do you ROLL UP WITH NIKKA:damn:"

GOAT super ep

When I saw that he could extend his arms I went, "This nikka has limbs? :leon:"

But forreal you nikkas are killing me in this thread right now.
So much dumb shyt happened in this episode and I just can't even. :bryan:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Krillin needs to learn to not be soft and shyt talk back. Should of told 18
"bytch, if it wasn't for me you would of been here first waiting for me just like you do at home while I'm at work, you don't do shyt bytch :pacspit: quit fronting like you cool cause your brother here :pacspit:"

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
like goku fights toe to toe with beerus, hit, black goku, and black zamasu

but he can't handle kale with ssb?
and they really dumbing down goku really bad at this point. at least make him look semi-serious

He wasn't full power at all calm down dude lol

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this shyt ain't make no sense at all:francis:
why are they even trying to mimic broly. broly really ain't shyt. he not a good character at all:francis:
it would have been better if they had just had cauliflower and cabba for the tournament and kept kale out
or made kale like ubb who got mad at goku but didn't embarrass him like that and was still composed and didn't turn into a broly copy
we have already seen the innocent savage role before. it's so played out
Fan service I suppose:yeshrug:
But I agree I never saw the excitement of broly:yeshrug: he's kinda boring:yeshrug: same goes for doomsday