Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question whats the rules for the tourney again? Is it last universe standing? Like how many universes get whipped out?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Bruh

I couldn't act like that shyt didn't hurt to watch

Krillin had to sit on the bench hearing 18 talking CRAZY to him

She damn near divorced this nikka the way she was talking:dead:

"Can't believe you can call yourself my husband with that stupid ass shyt you pulled :stopitslime:"

:francis:

17 getting in his slick shyt like:mjpls::mjlol:

17 really don't fukk with Krillin :russ:
breh Krillin gonna need counseling after this shyt :deadrose:

17 was roasting that man on some uncle at the cookout dualities "that is your husband after all :scust:"

18 going right back, talking about the money "how much did you spend on fitness equipment just to get eliminated early :scust:"

they did the OG wrong lmao

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

17 was roasting that man on some uncle at the cookout dualities "that is your husband after all :scust:"

18 going right back, talking about the money "how much did you spend on fitness equipment just to get eliminated early :scust:"

How 18 gonna talk when krillin saved her ass

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I felt this was a good episode.

Kale and jiren need to be in the arc system game.

Kale seems more powerful than broly.

Beerus and freeza were absolutely right to have planet Vegeta destroyed, Saiyans are a dangerous race

Raizan

Pro
Daps

It still seems illogical to spend all of that time building Krillin up just to have him eliminated that quickly. In japan he is a popular character...it makes me wonder if there is more to this arc than just the Tournament and maybe the dude will get a shot at redemption. But damn...his own wife was sonning the shyt out of him.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Vegeta never went SSJ 1.5 with that slow ass speed bro.
He had a power boost vs Cell but he never went SSJ 1.5 cuz he knew that speed was shyt.
Trunks is the nikka who went 1.5 and Cell was like :mjlol: at him

They both went full retard breh

Wrong fukkboy :umad:

Vegeta didn't use that form. It was a lesser grade of it so he didn't sacrifice any speed. That was Trunks noob ass using that buff ass shyt. :mjpls:

Ah a vegeta stan I can see the butthurt, let me add some to it

remember your place like the rest of them and wait for goku, that cell ether :blessed: mic drop:jawalrus:

Last edited:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
this shyt ain't make no sense at all:francis:
why are they even trying to mimic broly. broly really ain't shyt. he not a good character at all:francis:
it would have been better if they had just had cauliflower and cabba for the tournament and kept kale out
or made kale like ubb who got mad at goku but didn't embarrass him like that and was still composed and didn't turn into a broly copy
we have already seen the innocent savage role before. it's so played out