Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
awful powerscaling smh. lol @ this shyt. they trying to create brolly so fukkin bad they throw out all common sense and logic.
Nikka it's the legendary SS transformation :gucci:

Broly destroyed a Galaxy his power was limitless, U6 Saiyans are more evolved so Kale is likely even stronger than him.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how Gohan and them cats stay in the middle of the stage :win: Krillin fukked up trying to save his wife...should have let her take that L, ungrateful THOT

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
But why Champa is so a$$hole, seriously? :what:

Zero character development and he's just a huge dikk that's trying to get Beerus eliminated as fast as possible for no reason. Sure their interactions in the past were brotherly spats, but Champa literally wants to kill Beerus and wipe him from existence. It's not even that he's doing it for his own survival either, he's literally just gunning for U7's elimination off the bat. What the hell is up with that? Pretty shytty writing on his character.

We see them fight, but we also see they do care for each other, such as Beerus wishing for Champa's Earth to come back. Champa is just being a dikk for no reason and I'm glad that Beerus isn't reciprocating it. In fact, Beerus is probably the best written character in the entirety of Super. I don't feel like there's a moment where he's ever been out of character or just a huge straight up a$$hole like Champa is being. :ufdup:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo

When Goku and Caulifla were fighting and Kale tried to throw that weak ki blast @ Goku :mjlol:

Goku: :dahell:

Kale::hamster:

Caulifla: :francis:

Kale: :mjcry:

Such a wasted opportunity of bringing a Broly type character into the mix. They should have had Caulifla have the berserk mode and deleted the kale character all together. It would have made so much more sense for Caulifla to have it because it would mean that shes not just really talented but is legit a special Sayian. She already has the same cockiness attitude that Broly had so it would fit her personality.

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
They billed this shyt as 80 warriors going all out, shyts been nothing but 1v1s and random hos getting jobbed out. :dead: This arc is fukking weak and they destroyed all resemblance of a power scale building this fukk shyt up. :camby: see yall next week :laugh:

Most them dudes clearly ain't shyt, just like uni 7 has the Krillins and Master Roshis who are trash and should get fukked up quick. The only reason uni 7s bums haven't died is cause they're in that circle

The characters who matter tho are getting shine

The power scaling is trash af tho

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
dKhvcX5.gif
:banderas:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
Clearly he was, hence why he put more force on his Kamiamia wave as Kale was walking through it casually. He even said "I'm gonna let out more power"
He was not holy fukk nikka.
He knows he gotta deal with people like hit and jiren and they already explained they going to need all the energy they can get.
You do understand that he can't use a senzu bean right? Nor that he isn't an Android.
I mean shyt I know that Logic doesn't work for Super sometimes but in this case it works

Anyways I would've love to see Frieza's reaction he probably was going :damn:not again another type of SSJ:mindblown:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He was not holy fukk nikka.
He knows he gotta deal with people like hit and jiren and they already explained they going to need all the energy they can get.
You do understand that he can't use a senzu bean right? Nor that he isn't an Android.
I mean shyt I know that Logic doesn't work for Super sometimes but in this case it works

Anyways I would've love to see Frieza's reaction he probably was going :damn:not again another type of SSJ:mindblown:
The better answer? Don't go fukking SSB and you won't have people trashing that whole power up.

Its shyt writing. All they had to do was keep shyt halfway reasonable then people like you wouldn't be typing furiously trying to make sense of something that obviously wasn't thought out before it got animated :mjlol: she walks through a ssj3 and no one even trips.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The better answer? Don't go fukking SSB and you won't have people trashing that whole power up.

Its shyt writing. All they had to do was keep shyt halfway reasonable then people like you wouldn't be typing furiously trying to make sense of something that obviously wasn't thought out before it got animated :mjlol: she walks through a ssj3 and no one even trips.

I'm not defending the writing but I think Goku went SSB because he needed to release more power without losing a lot of stamina. Basically if he tried to use a powerful Kamehamea on Kale in SSJ form he would be completely exhausted, but in SSB he could put out a much more powerful attack with a fraction of the stamina used. it doesn't really phase him. Also even with the ass whopping Goku took by the end of it he didn't seem worked up at all and was ready to fight Jiren.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm not defending the writing but I think Goku went SSB because he needed to release more power without losing a lot of stamina. Basically if he tried to use a powerful Kamehamea on Kale in SSJ form he would be completely exhausted, but in SSB he could put out a much more powerful attack with a fraction of the stamina used. it doesn't really phase him. Also even with the ass whopping Goku took by the end of it he didn't seem worked up at all and was ready to fight Jiren.
Look at this shyt :dead: