Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Fan service I suppose:yeshrug:
But I agree I never saw the excitement of broly:yeshrug: he's kinda boring:yeshrug: same goes for doomsday

Agreed. I never got the infatuation with Broly. He was always a one note poorly written character. But he is popular with the fans, so this episode was for them.

In the next arc when they start giving the main cast more unexplained power boosts, Kale will most likely be irrelevant again.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You call yourself my husband? :usure: All that money wasted on training equipment
Stebie.png
For what? For who? Couldn't even keep his guard up :cardipls:

Goku! Quit wasting time and beat her ass :commentatordahell:

When Kale transformed

giphy.gif

She ate that Kamehameha? :chrissy:

She can't control her power :commentatordamn:
bigbork.gif

Jiren, it's only the first quarter but get in there and humble this broad :coachdraper: Pride Troopers finna show y'all they got this!

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
What has your savior Flabhan has done:mjlol::mjlol:
Noones even paying attention to them:rudy:
he gonna be the reason they win
watch all of universe 11 will be out except for jiren
jiren will eliminate both goku and vegeta
that little group gohan got will be outnumber all the other universes when time runs out

whole point of the tournament isn't even to see strength. they are low level universes for a reason

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
It's a damn shame Nigirshi got eliminated he was the leader of universe 3 and they even introduced him in the previous episodes. It looks like all the flying warriors got eliminated the only one left is the vampire girl from universe 2, but I wonder if any of the robots can fly from universe 3?

Prediction:
Universe 10 will be eliminated next their down to a few warriors.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Universe 10 might be the next to take that L. They only got half their squad left and to be honest they look like fodder.

Low key though, that's what they get for letting their a$$hole apprentice run around fukking up timelines. :ufdup: