Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:beli: so she tanking ssb Kamehameha
Kale should have been eliminated with that blast from Jiren
They should've let hit stay and and had the GOAT triple threat match (but i do like that he is showing teamwork with uni 6)
Goku better have something serious up his sleeve cause he about to catch this work

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I've got mixed feelings on this episode but my gripe is more to do with the writing. The tournament was advertised as strategy(Team work, tactics) but yet it's the same ol wasted opportunities and the same ol trope.

If the Yardrat got eliminated that was stupid because they missed out on another good interaction.

I think it should have been someone from another universe to attack Kale with a huge concentrated ki blast instead of Goku just for reference sake.

It was cool seeing Jiren blast Kale but her ass should have got eliminated.

Toyotaro better not screw this up in the Manga, usually, his shyt makes logical sense comparing to Toei.
Looked like he teleported away

peppe

Superstar
Daps
At the end of the new outro song goku and Gohan are the only ones left ....

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I think deep down we already knew universe 6 and 7 would be on some alliance shyt. Doesn't surprise me really, I don't think they want to see eachother get eliminated if they can avoid it...or atleast they'd rather have fight together if there's a common threat. HIt and Caulifa both like Goku. Cabba likes Vegeta. Kale can be persuaded.

The others don't really matter so much but the saiyans are cliq'd up.

Last edited:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I've got mixed feelings on this episode but my gripe is more to do with the writing. The tournament was advertised as strategy(Team work, tactics) but yet it's the same ol wasted opportunities and the same ol trope.

If the Yardrat got eliminated that was stupid because they missed out on another good interaction.

I think it should have been someone from another universe to attack Kale with a huge concentrated ki blast instead of Goku just for reference sake.

It was cool seeing Jiren blast Kale but her ass should have got eliminated.

Toyotaro better not screw this up in the Manga, usually, his shyt makes logical sense comparing to Toei.

I think the yardrat homie survived. It looked like he teleported at the last second.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When that kai the final chapter music hit I was all like :ahh:

That soundtrack was excellent:lawd:

Good episode. Kale taking a SSB kamehameha head on is some boss shyt :win:

I like how she repeats his name like Broly did