Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ooh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kale!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Mad call backs!!!!:damn::damn:Hit time skip
zytXsSD_zpsth8mdovb.png
Clutch
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png
Goku seeing Caulifa potential a bit:ehh:Jirren:demonic:She didn't get knocked off the ring though so she will be back for round 2:demonic:Hit vs Jirren foreshadowing :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:only for Goku to ruin it:aicmon:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've got mixed feelings on this episode but my gripe is more to do with the writing. The tournament was advertised as strategy(Team work, tactics) but yet it's the same ol wasted opportunities and the same ol trope.

If the Yardrat got eliminated that was stupid because they missed out on another good interaction.

I think it should have been someone from another universe to attack Kale with a huge concentrated ki blast instead of Goku just for reference sake.

It was cool seeing Jiren blast Kale but her ass should have got eliminated.

Toyotaro better not screw this up in the Manga, usually, his shyt makes logical sense comparing to Toei.
Zeno is shown pushing the button when a fighter is eliminated the Yardrat will be back

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:ooh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kale!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:Mad call backs!!!!:damn::damn:Hit time skip
zytXsSD_zpsth8mdovb.png
Clutch
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png
Goku seeing Caulifa potential a bit:ehh:Jirren:demonic:She didn't get knocked off the ring though so she will be back for round 2:demonic:Hit vs Jirren foreshadowing :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:only for Goku to ruin it:aicmon:

That Jiren move was so smooth.

Hits her with blast..........It's over.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Hell nah how yu Gon build kale up just to be eliminated so fast
I wouldn't mind if it was another character like Dyspo or 17 doing that, but Jiren? Come on this guy is being built as a wrecking machine it just doesn't sit right that he did not eliminate someone way weaker than him.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
there were so many broly references in the episode :wow:. Where she plows him into a wall, was straight from the first movie.

When goku went blue and kale kept going the first thing that popped in my mind was coli power scale nikkas are going to loose their shyt :mjlol:

probably ready to type an essay how trash it it, pure fukkery episode :mjlol:

food for thought blue couldn't stop kale but jiren could :ohhh: vegeta vs cabba, student vs teacher :wow:

califlua going SSJ 1.5 im looking at you vegeta:lolbron: goku had to school her why it was a trash transformation at least she got it and poof SSJ2 but these vegeta stans don't wanna hear it :mjlol:

Anyway kale going berserk was :whoo:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Kale going to learn to control that form during this tournament and she going to be a problem.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Goku got his ass whooped
Ssb is just pointless now too many people making it look weak
Jiren out here 1 ko fool's
Even said it's over
I blame that on shytty writing at it's finest. Someone else should have blasted Kale.
Edit: The manga writing should do justice.

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Goku really has a way with the ladies.... got Caulifa's little coochie all wet..... and got Kale going Jealous Rage Super Saiyan level 5 and shyt...:mjlol:

Hit looked like he wanted no parts of Jiren....I'm thinking HIt wants to analyze his power first...but that was kinda shakey how he dipped into the smoke to escape like that... :sadcam:

Jealous Rage Kale really whooped Goku's ass tho and Jiren just sucked all her power in one effortless blast... what the fukk is he...:ohhh: