Chicago
I marked at that callback to the first Broly movie.:banderas:
0e69d6c9077b96fa0ef134a80d15dff0b4f94449_hq.gif

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Goku has got to have something up his sleeve. He saw how easily Jiren handled Kale yet he still like let's go nikka :shaq:

I want to hurry up and get to Jiren vs Goku already so I can't find out what he is hiding.

Goku not making it to the end. He hasn't done shyt this series except take L's. :stopitslime: I know we all like to clown on Vegeta but at least he some W's this series. :yeshrug:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I've got mixed feelings on this episode but my gripe is more to do with the writing. The tournament was advertised as strategy(Team work, tactics) but yet it's the same ol wasted opportunities and the same ol trope.

If the Yardrat got eliminated that was stupid because they missed out on another good interaction.

I think it should have been someone from another universe to attack Kale with a huge concentrated ki blast instead of Goku just for reference sake.

It was cool seeing Jiren blast Kale but her ass should have got eliminated.

Toyotaro better not screw this up in the Manga, usually, his shyt makes logical sense comparing to Toei.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What's the point of super saiyan blue, honestly?

nikkas is literally walking through super ki blasts
Ssb is about ki control, they have control of their power in that form and can raise and lower their power at will n that form