Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how Goku is basically roaming around the stage and basically getting off on strong ppl on some fetish type shyt.

Beerus ::damn: Beat that hoe up already!

Goku : :shaq: I wanna see where this goes...

---------

Goku: *see's Jiren one shot Kale* :picard:

Hit: :hubie:

Jiren: :birdman:

Goku: Yo! :shaq:

My nikka Goku got a serious problem lol, I kinda want this nikka to get beat tbh ...he gonna pick a fight with the wrong one and get slumped :deadrose:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Episode was piff. Even w stupid power scaling. shyt ain't that serious :yeshrug:

Picollo and gohan ain't do shyt yet. They've just been standing there for like 4 episodes

I can't buy Goku beating Jiren as of now.

Hit vs jiren :wow: is what the streets need

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
yall want everybody to be fodder or some shyt. whats the point of the show if the main cast just walks over everyone.
why cant she be on toppo's level when she's an unconcious beast fueled by rage?

it balances out because she's out of control. if this was a self aware person walking through a ssb kameha like its nothing i would get your argument.
universe 6 just found out about ssj, so we making the leap from ssj to stronger than ssb in no time now?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
yall want everybody to be fodder or some shyt. whats the point of the show if the main cast just walks over everyone.
why cant she be on toppo's level when she's an unconcious beast fueled by rage?

it balances out because she's out of control. if this was a self aware person walking through a ssb kameha like its nothing i would get your argument.
You're not reading the post's dude nobody said for the whole cast to walk through everybody, In fact, I mentioned that it should have been Android 17 or even Dyspo to at least do her in some way. We'll have to agree to disagree but Kale should not be tanking shyt especially from Goku in his SSB form regardless of Rage mode.

Selfish

Banned
Daps
He was never part of the story to begin with. He was just another non-canon movie villain but since he was so popular Toei kept shoehorning him into video games and promotional shyt.
But Vegeta briefly mentioned him when he spoke about the Legenday Super Sayain

Well maybe not but they had spoken about it.
not Broly per say but the LSSJ was definitely real
Kale and Broly match Vegeta's description
anyways :banderas:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that was CRYING when stretch homie was tagging Kale with them body shots?:deadrose:

:dead: at Kale just yelling at nikkas at the end? Picture Kale as your baby mama my nikka :dead::dead::dead:. Just screaming MONEY at your ass or someshyt:dead:

Hit hitting the robot with the "Which hand do you ROLL UP WITH NIKKA:damn:"

GOAT super ep

Selfish

Banned
Daps
there were so many broly references in the episode :wow:. Where she plows him into a wall, was straight from the first movie.

When goku went blue and kale kept going the first thing that popped in my mind was coli power scale nikkas are going to loose their shyt :mjlol:

probably ready to type an essay how trash it it, pure fukkery episode :mjlol:

food for thought blue couldn't stop kale but jiren could :ohhh: vegeta vs cabba, student vs teacher :wow:

califlua going SSJ 1.5 im looking at you vegeta:lolbron: goku had to school her why it was a trash transformation at least she got it and poof SSJ2 but these vegeta stans don't wanna hear it :mjlol:

Anyway kale going berserk was :whoo:
Vegeta never went SSJ 1.5 with that slow ass speed bro.
He had a power boost vs Cell but he never went SSJ 1.5 cuz he knew that speed was shyt.
Trunks is the nikka who went 1.5 and Cell was like :mjlol: at him