Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Finally someone who knows what they talking bout.

Both SSJ2 Goku and Majin Vegeta >>> SSJ2 Gohan (Cell saga).

Goku: I don't want any of my energy going to having Boo released so I'm going to end this quick

*goes SSJ2

Vegeta: Amazing! Even greater than the power Gohan had way back then (Cell saga)

*goes SSJ2

Goku: This may not end quickly as I thought... (Says this to himself)

The true debate should be whether SSJ2 Vegeta pre Majin is equal to weaker or stronger than SSJ2 (Cell saga) Gohan. I say no only because of the above statement referencing Goku's SSJ2 being higher than Gohan's although now his SSJ2 was also and equal to Goku's.
Ss2 vegeta at that point shyted on ss2 gohan from cell, remember vegeta chastising gohan for not even being able to tap into that cell power....

Once again goku vs vegeta then was about vegeta knowing goku had a transformation under his sleeve

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

Goku: I don't want any of my energy going to having Boo released so I'm going to end this quick

*goes SSJ2

Vegeta: Amazing! Even greater than the power Gohan had way back then (Cell saga)

*goes SSJ2

The true debate should be whether SSJ2 Vegeta pre Majin is equal to weaker or stronger than SSJ2 (Cell saga) Gohan. I say no only because of the above statement referencing Goku's SSJ2 being higher than Gohan's although now his SSJ2 was also and equal to Goku's.
he shld be equal to teen gohan pre majin since im sure he wld have mastered ssj and became the same level as gohan and goku during the cell games then unlocked ssj2 putting him around the same range as teen ssj2 gohan. he was confident in beating dabura and claimed gohan from back then cld have beat dabura as well if he aint slack off.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
That's not what you linked me says or any of the other versions that i've seen. During the whole 20 mins that they fought Cell didn't break a sweat and Gohan couldn't touch him. Cell was visually fatigued after Goku's fight and you could see that it took a lot out of him.

Read the last sentence... I said currently.

I'm not picking and choosing different times in DBZ.
Cell didn't break a sweat because Gohan was fighting shook the whole time. Had he not been too scared to fight he would've taken it to him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:laugh: he needed babidi's boost to even be "equal"

He seen ssj3 after he died and came back salty cause he knew Goku played him
He suspected he was being played which is why he koed goku, he was salty when he finally seen it on some damn I knew it shyt

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I'm a little late to this, but seriously, if Goku could have beaten Cell he would have. He tried but he just wasn't strong enough. He could hurt Cell, but didn't have the power to put Cell away. As the fight went on, Goku was reduced to doing attacks out of desperation. He literally had no options left.
Roshi even said it: his confidence was gone and he was fighting not to lose, rather than to win.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
He suspected he was being played which is why he koed goku, he was salty when he finally seen it on some damn I knew it shyt

What hint did Goku give off that made Vegeta suspect him of hiding his power before he knocked him out? I don't remember Goku giving off any indication.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Cells regenerative ability is what prevented Goku from beating Cell. Not his power.

Cell was stronger and faster than Goku but Cell was cocky and was reveling in the fight rather that trying to "win".

Goku tried to take advantage of that with the instant transmission Kamehameha. It would have worked but Cell could regenerate as long as one of his cells survives which is something cell didn't even know till after he self destructed.

The cell games fights were not black and white and weren't decided by the flat out stronger person. Gohan was stronger than Cell but was weakened by the end of the fight during the Kamehameha beam struggle.

Basically just because Korin says Cell is stronger doesn't mean Goku didn't have a plan to beat cell and the instant Kamehameha was it.
Yers, Goku's warp Kamehameha was enough to kill Cell while Cell was at that level of power? But what happened after Cell regenerated? He put the beats to Goku.
People are slow vegeta only allowed babidi to control him, was because he saw goku give up energy beyond the ss2 form with more to go vs yakon, exactly why he was so mad so after that fight.....He was trying to even that ss3 gap

The vegeta vs goku fight vegeta pretty much toyed with goku trying to force that new form, once goku said let's fight buu, he wasn't gonna be one upped, although goku had another form the power gap was minimal, he wanted to save the day himself n koed goku
Only issue here is that Vegeta wasn't aware of Goku's SSJ3 form. He assumed Goku;'s SSJ2 power was his max. He was pissed after he saw Goku transform in the afterlife...he did all of that shyt thinking he finally tipped the scales, when in reality he wasn't anywhere close and Goku was jerking him around. That was part of his reason for refusing to fuse with him.

Vegeta KO'd Goku because he wanted to redeem himself by fighting Buu and knew it was essentially a suicide mission. He knew Goku wouldn't let him go through with it so he got him out the way. That's why he said, "I guess we'll have to resume this in the afterlife."

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

*goes SSJ2

*goes SSJ2

Vegeta was still training during those seven years while Gohan hasn't trained at all. Vegeta's pre-Majin SSJ2 form would definitely be stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan's form, though not by much since Teen Gohan was more than twice as strong as everyone else at the Cell Games back then.

Those seven years were Vegeta simply catching up.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
What hint did Goku give off that made Vegeta suspect him of hiding his power before he knocked him out? I don't remember Goku giving off any indication.
He saw the amount of energy he gave off vs yakon, he already reached ss2, he knew the amount of energy it takes to sustain the transformation, seeing goku unfazed giving tons of energy with more to give, vegeta then knew goku was hiding a transformation, making him livid instantly, the game for vegeta then was to close that gap, turn heel n force goku to show the form... Pay attention brehs

So much time had passed and vegeta implied that gohan was a weakling in comparison to past self, showing he already far surpassed teen gohan, and ss2 wasn't on his mind, breaking through to the next level was, and goku beat him there again

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh. What are you talking about. None of this is true. Vegeta thought Babidi's power up made him goku's equal. He clearly had no idea goku was still a level ahead during the rematch, or he wouldn't have been popping shyt when goku said he was gonna end it quick.

He was pissed the first time he saw ssj3 and realized goku was holding back. At no point was he ever on some "AHA! I KNEW IT" shyt. wtf? :dwillhuh:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He saw the amount of energy he gave off vs yakon, he already reached ss2, he knew the amount of energy it takes to sustain the transformation, seeing goku unfazed giving tons of energy with more to give, vegeta then knew goku was hiding a transformation, making him livid instantly, the game for vegeta then was to close that gap, turn heel n force goku to show the form... Pay attention brehs

So much time had passed and vegeta implied that gohan was a weakling in comparison to past self, showing he already far surpassed teen gohan, and ss2 wasn't on his mind, breaking through to the next level was, and goku beat him there again
...huh? He didn't know Goku was hiding a transformation, he just knew that Goku was stronger than him. Goku stayed at SSJ1 against Yakon.

Vegeta didn't know shyt about SSJ3, which is what he told Goku after he was wished back. He thought SSJ2 was Gokus limit, and his power-up would even things up. He didn't know that Goku was hiding a whole other level of power, and as a result the entire ordeal with Babidi was pointless because in reality, Goku was still far ahead.

Dragon Ball 504 - Read Dragon Ball 504 Online - Page 10